OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Rusty Mansell ‏@Mansell247  Apr 26
Hearing from multiple sources that looks like Satellite Camps will be reversed. Believe a final answer could be by Friday..
 UCLA appears to be close to inking the most lucrative apparel deal for a college athletic department in history.

The consensus from various sources close to the apparel companies is that Under Armour is proposing $20.8 million per year, all in. Adidas's bid, according to sources, currently stands at $20 million.

Either deal would best the record-setting deal struck by Texas with Nike last year -- a deal worth $250 million over 15 years, which equates to a little over $16 million per year.  That deal beat out the previous high set by Michigan's deal with Nike, which calls for a total of $169 million over 11 years, about $15.4 million per year. 

Starting off 2019 1-0 for sure :smokin

Pepper your angus

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-27%20at%207.36.28%20PM_o38f1k.png

RIP Ole Mi$$

EDIT

Who am I kidding. The Ole Miss Lady Rebels soccer team probably gonna take the fall for this.

Last edited:
is the game streaming on the team site? meth dont ban me, im talking bout legally.

Last edited:
Gorgeous day at the spring game.

QB competition was on full display between Travis Jonsen and Dakota Prukop with a little bit of Terry Wilson sprinkled in. 

Still think Travis should be the starter, but either could start this fall and I'd be happy, just thinking more long term and giving Jonsen more experience.

Nothing to worry about with the skill positions, RB/WR depth is impressive.

Having Pharaoh Brown come back and the cheers for him when he set foot on the field for his first play was 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom