OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Riverside (Calif.) C.C. defensive back J.C. Jackson will not enroll at South Carolina according to sources.

Sources indicate Jackson is not eligible to transfer to the Gamecocks in a ruling that’s beyond South Carolina’s control.

Sources also indicate that Jackson will likely end up at Maryland where former Florida defensive coordinator D.J. Durkin is currently the head coach.
He can't enroll at USCe due to the SEC's new misconduct rule, but he was found not guilty on all charges. 

Max Browne with the Peyton Manning hairline already.

Damn Darold looks extremely promising. Would be happy if he got the job.

Rhett Lewis‏ @RhettNFL
And the first ever co-champs of the Manning Camp QB challenge are: @NickMullens, @SouthernMissFB & @JohnOKorn, @umichfootball
pimp.gif

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 you hearing any of this talk that Urban's cooled on/stopped recruiting Tyjon Lindsey? Apparently a few P5s have been dropping him in their rankings because he's smaller and slower in person than they realized.

(Dude looks quick as hell in space to me)

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 you hearing any of this talk that Urban's cooled on/stopped recruiting Tyjon Lindsey? Apparently a few P5s have been dropping him in their rankings because he's smaller and slower in person than they realized.

That's exactly what happened at A&M, even with Tate committed.. He's tiny.

They had stopped recruiting him entirely.

Darnold is pushing him in a competition but all signs point to him winning it. They have similar arm strength, and Max is more seasoned, but Darnold is mobile which has the coaches excited.

Max will be the starter against Bama, though.

Speaking of, would people get annoyed if I post USC's bi-weekly throwing workouts on here, or since it's summer should I just put em up? I get a little down when I see zero posts in a day in this thread and kinda wish others would post their team's summer videos. Especially so we can see freshmen in action.

nope , not at all , I actually count on NT for Michigan,UCLA,Ohio St ,FLoria state, Georgia , USC , Florida,Tennessee,Oregon,Texas a&m and Virginia Tech news lol

Minus whale post them up

All schools aren't as open as 'SC as far as media access and what not

Prob why so many kids recruit for them

PFF College ‏@PFF_College  3h3 hours ago
These are the 101 best players in college football. 

1. Christian McCaffrey
2. Myles Garrett
3. http://buff.ly/291zZ03 
Rest of the top 5

3. Fournette 

4. Derek Barnett

5. Derwin James
 JP5 ‏@JabrillPeppers  5h5 hours ago
Clocked in at 4.34 today, shoutout the strength and conditioning staff[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] #BigBlizzyBlue
pimp.gif

Haven't heard anything about him stopping. Last I saw of the situation was our coaches and Nebraska coaches throwing shots on Twitter :lol:

He definitely looks small but if he's super quick I think Urban would want him for our offense

How did the FSU state championship rings fly under the radar in here?

Might've been brought up when they 1st started doing it in 2010

Haven't heard anything about him stopping. Last I saw of the situation was our coaches and Nebraska coaches throwing shots on Twitter :lol:

He definitely looks small but if he's super quick I think Urban would want him for our offense

Over Lindsey? lol

Last edited:
MAXO KREAM!

I saw that vid a couple days ago. The red head joint in there :pimp:

Know them Tx boys were hot in long sleeves in the summer :lol:

Last edited:
Phil Steele's top 25
  1. Florida State
  2. Alabama
  3. Oklahoma
  4. LSU
  5. Clemson