OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I think in the handbook it explicitly says "Don't ride around in a Bentley and make damn sure not to wreck one should you drive one."
You ain't livin' the Miami life if you aren't in a Bentley or a luxury car.

Keep at it young fellas
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Is it Max Browne's time to shine now? Pardon the late pass, I haven't been around these circles since about January.

Is it Max Browne's time to shine now? Pardon the late pass, I haven't been around these circles since about January.
Darnold is pushing him in a competition but all signs point to him winning it. They have similar arm strength, and Max is more seasoned, but Darnold is mobile which has the coaches excited.

Max will be the starter against Bama, though.

Speaking of, would people get annoyed if I post USC's bi-weekly throwing workouts on here, or since it's summer should I just put em up? I get a little down when I see zero posts in a day in this thread and kinda wish others would post their team's summer videos. Especially so we can see freshmen in action.

Last edited:
Gators land verbals from Z carter and Ventrell Williams today
Good pickups' last 3 commits been on defense.

Hope they can get a WR soon, competing with Clemson for several. The new DB coach from V Tech has been a plus on the recruiting trail. They have to be picky this year only sign 18-20.

How many Butch looking to sign in 17 class? Saw video of Hurd doing one legged squats...kids a beast.

Darnold is pushing him in a competition but all signs point to him winning it. They have similar arm strength, and Max is more seasoned, but Darnold is mobile which has the coaches excited.

Max will be the starter against Bama, though.

Speaking of, would people get annoyed if I post USC's bi-weekly throwing workouts on here, or since it's summer should I just put em up? I get a little down when I see zero posts in a day in this thread and kinda wish others would post their team's summer videos. Especially so we can see freshmen in action.

Nah, as long as you don't post anymore messageboard DuckTales about kids recruiting for SC  
laugh.gif

Good pickups' last 3 commits been on defense.

Hope they can get a WR soon, competing with Clemson for several. The new DB coach from V Tech has been a plus on the recruiting trail. They have to be picky this year only sign 18-20.

How many Butch looking to sign in 17 class? Saw video of Hurd doing one legged squats...kids a beast.

who wlse did they land

SicEmSports ‏@SicEmSports  3h3 hours ago
On Chris Johnson leaving #Baylor: Graduating from #Baylor this summer. Got his release. Going to #Houston. 2 years to play. Expected Y/TE.
 Jay Posner ‏@sdutPosner  1h1 hour ago
Padres lead investor Peter Seidler confirms he is part of group hoping to bring MLS team to SD: "If done right could be great for the city."

Jay Posner ‏@sdutPosner  1h1 hour ago
New MLS stadium here also could be future home for SDSU football, per sources.

Last edited:
Message board fodder from a dude who's a reg poster on 247 (used to be on scout) and either works at USC or is a writer pretending to be a regular dude. A lot of his stuff seems out there but for the last three recruiting cycles he's been fairly spot on with the players he chimes in on. It's worth noting he posted this and both 247 and scout put up stories in their vip sections about Najee:

1. As of 3 months ago Bama folks weren't worried about USC at all. They felt Harris was all theirs.

2. However, TomRob has been in contact with this kid every other day since that time and has built up a relationship with him. TomRob is actually a very good recruiter and during his previous stint at USC, the runningbacks loved him. Last year, Justin Davis searched TomRob out for advice instead of Nansen.

3. As of a month ago, Bama was no longer laughing at USC trying to recruit him and then started to see USC as a viable threat.

4. This weekend during his visit, USC really started to hammer home Bama depth chart in runningbacks. Lets he honest they are loaded. USC loses Davis, and don't have a back like Harris. Not many do. This is really starting to gain traction with him.

5. The person I talked to who has been money the past year said he sees USC as 55/45 in flipping this kid now. He also doesn't feel UCLA is in the game as much as they believe they are. If you listen to Tracy P, UCLA is gonna get everybody and USC will get nobody.

6. USC staff sees losing Carr to get Harris as collateral damage. BTW-in my amateur opinion I think Carr is a great pure runningback and I like him better than Harris. I do think Carr needs to look at mileage and carries on runningbacks and what it means to an NFL career. As of 2 weeks ago USC staff would sacrifice this collateral damage to get Harris.

As a note, this was done without any claims to being a supersecret insider, hero to a bunch of 24 year olds, or any specific claims to being an insider, super secret insider, or someone who regularly talks to coaches and players.

When I hear something I can pass on, I do so. If I cant, I don't.

Take it all fwiw.
sports illustrated also just did a story questioning if Najee would stick with Bama and if Carr would stay with SC.

I know I've been reading about Bama and Michigan putting the press on Carr recently and Najee camping with SC last week.

Last edited:
From Cali? Most of the fsmily still lives in pompano Fl

Yeah I saw the Hurd one legged squats. It was like 250+ some chains. YIKESSSS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom