OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

3 players have decommited from Michigan past 2 days..what's going on?

Last edited:
I figured that was the case but I was still lowkey worried a bit though

Last edited:
A guy at work told me he lives down the street from EJ Price's grandma or something. I'm going to go drop a dufflebag off there. It won't have anything in it but they'll have a new duffle at least.

EJ Price coming to SC pa. I overnighted him shake shack and a fist ful of singles in a carry all last night.

Last edited:
Well good thing I'm actually passing a envelope around the office for donations to help my cause.

"The Kyle Kalis saga never gets old..For those that aren't aware, he's an Ohio boy who bashed the hell out of ohio state during his recruitment.. and ended up at michigan. After 2 years there he called up Coach Meyer looking to transfer.. and was told essentially to piss off. Now Michigan is telling him he graded out as their worst lineman and that he should look to transfer elsewhere if he wants to play next year"

Serves him right :lol:

"The Kyle Kalis saga never gets old..For those that aren't aware, he's an Ohio boy who bashed the hell out of ohio state during his recruitment.. and ended up at michigan. After 2 years there he called up Coach Meyer looking to transfer.. and was told essentially to piss off. Now Michigan is telling him he graded out as their worst lineman and that he should look to transfer elsewhere if he wants to play next year"

Serves him right
laugh.gif
Where's that from BN?

I dont doubt there's a chance Kalis could get benched, but I'd be suprised if they are telling the kid to trasfer at this point.  He'd still have some value as backup. 

Apparently Barry Switzer used to sleep in a tent on recruit's lawns or in his car out front to ward off other schools trying to swoop in on his recruits.

Kelly Parsons‏@_kellyparsons
Five-star @tampacatholic wide receiver Nate Craig-Myers told me today that he's narrowed his college choices to #Auburn, #OleMiss and #UNC.

"Cash me the _ out!"[emoji]128514[/emoji] doubt auburn gets outbid here, Gus dropping all the bags off right now because he'll get canned with a other bad year...but how/why is Auburn in on all these top WR when they don't have a QB nor do they throw the ball. Baffling.

Kirby building The Great Wall of Georgia, EJ ain't leaving the state.

Last edited:
Apparently Barry Switzer used to sleep in a tent on recruit's lawns or in his car out front to ward off other schools trying to swoop in on his recruits.
I'm kind of curious about this sleepover thing. I've never read the actual "in home visit" rule...is there not a time limit on that? Like as long as you stay in the home you're good? Coaches are about to be looking like Doc Rivers and the Clippers crew recruiting Deandre Jordan. If that's the case, Harbaugh is a ******* god :lol: Talk about a guy going all out for recruits. I'm jealous of the dedication and effort he's putting in.

I was wondering what the rules were for an in-home as well... I was thinking that it may be a 24 hour period for "in-home" visits and he is trying to utilize all 24 hours... Either way he is all about recruiting... Class is shuffling and a lot of people are upset at how he is handling previously committed kids right now... Not mad at all

There is a limit to the amt of time one can spend but there is nothing barring what Harbaugh is doing

If it works out for UM, more power to him

Bruce Feldman was saying a bunch of coaches have already said they never thought about it A. because how would parents react to that? and B. it's super odd, but that next year they're going to start doing that more now that they see the effect Harbaugh's doing i has.

Imagine Brian Kelly sleeping over your house
sick.gif

Bruce Feldman was saying a bunch of coaches have already said they never thought about it A. because how would parents react to that? and B. it's super odd, but that next year they're going to start doing that more now that they see the effect Harbaugh's doing i has.

Imagine Brian Kelly sleeping over your house :x

Recruiting getting so awkward. :lol:

Single moms going to have texas tech in their sons top 3 for that home visit.

Recruiting getting so awkward. :lol:

Single moms going to have texas tech in their sons top 3 for that home visit.

This. It would turn into date night. Moms would be hanging out with the coach more than their sons

Back
Top Bottom