OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Exactly Champ. I'm just gonna ride it out till Martavis comes back, hope I'm 2-2 or better

Who has a bigger season, Crowell or Alfred Morris?
Neither. I dislike both players in fantasy this season.

Cleveland is strange with their player personnel decision-making. Flip-flopping between West and Crowell last year with no apparent reasoning or method to madness. Duke Johnson has a far higher ceiling than Crowell as a RB, could be the Browns' starter by year's end.

Similarly, one of my bolder 2015 fantasy predictions is Matt Jones stealing the starting gig in Washington's backfield by Week 6. The coaching staff publicly loves Jones far more than Helu as a backup, and have admitted some split of carries whether it be 70/30 or even more in Jones' favor as the season progresses.

Drop Julius Thomas for Miami Def? Would start Miami over Philly and have Rudolph as my TE.
Add Miami DEF for Philly DEF. Keep Thomas rostered, he'll play by Week 4 in all likelihood. It's not worth keeping two defenses on your roster at one time. Stream weekly based on advantageous match-ups.

Anyone think it worth scooping up ASJ and dropping Celek?
Celek is not worth a roster spot in almost all leagues, even with Ertz's seemingly slow groin recovery.

Who do you think has more upside this season?

Teddy or Flacco, I'm leaning towards Teddy with AP back in the fold.
Teddy is a very trendy, vogue QB pick this year. Bridgewater is my answer.

is Vernon Davis worth a speculative add?

Ebron?
VD. Ebron has bad hands for such an athlete.

Mcfadden or R Randle for my flex? PPR
Don't love either option, but DMC to answer the question.

who to start Benny Cunningham or Joseph Randle or Eric Decker  
Randle slightly over Deck. Although the uncertain RBBC in Dallas causes uncertainty. Not like NYJ's QB situation is any more relief.

Would you guys trade Rivers and Abdullah for Stafford and Woodhead?
I prefer the Rivers and Abdullah side. The latter has upside, and Rivers is ranked higher than Stafford on most positional rankings.

How do you feel about Abdullah in comparison to Gordon, Ellington, and Yeldon?
I personally rank it Ellington, Abdullah, Gordon, Yeldon.

.5 ppr who should I play

Hyde (Vikings) or Gore (bills)

Maclin (Texans) or V-Jax (titans)
Hyde. Buffalo's front seven is no joke.

Largely depends on Evans' status. I'm starting Maclin if Evans can't play or is limited.

Stash DeVante Parker now.
May be limited Week 1, but drawing rave reviews in Miami practices.

champcruthik champcruthik
Keeping going back and forth in my keeper 12 man non ppr league
Who would you start at WR? I already have ODB in the flex but need 2 WR to start this week

Emmanuel
Landry
Jordan Matthews

Last edited:
Keeping going back and forth in my keeper 12 man non ppr league
Who would you start at WR? I already have ODB in the flex but need 2 WR to start this week

Emmanuel
Landry
Jordan Matthews

Matthews for sure as a lock
Sanders over Landry

thoughts on greg jennings or james jones?

James Jones, has chemistry with Rodgers and for this game, I may even start him over Adams.

:lol: Do not start Jones over Adams.

Jones may be undervalued right now but until we see how Rodgers comes out divvying up his targets and how the Packers use Jones/Adams in 2 and 3 wide sets, Adams is the play.

Need to figure out who to start as my rb2 with Leveon suspended. Vereen, joique, Coleman, mason.

Have Maclin over Royal in my flex.
Coleman would be my first choice at RB2 of those options. Joique Bell trailing closely behind Tevin.

Maclin over Royal in the Flex is the right play.

Same PPR league you answered a question about just now.

This the right lineup for this Sunday?

QB - Teddy
WR - Antonio (already played obviously)
WR - Cobb
RB - Lamar Miller
RB - Rashad Jennings
TE - Dwayne Allen
Flex - Jarvis Landry
Flex - Golden Tate

Bench:
QB - Cutler
RB - Spiller (out), Ryan Mathews, Gio, Artis-Payne
WR - Cole Beasley, Tyler Lockett
TE - Gates (SSP)

it's weird having a Jet (Ivory) be a "must start" in fantasy

can't remember the last time that happened :lol:

Should I drop Tyler Lockett for DeVante Parker?

No one can answer this better than your gut.

I wouldn't. Both raw talents with speed to burn but Lockett is alrdy the 2nd best pass catching option they have. Parker will have lots of competition from Landry and Cameron

Who should I pick up and stash. Christine Michael or Duke Johnson?

Edit: 300th post :nthat: can finally go in the buy/sell market

Last edited:
I always keep 2. Pick a top tier D like Rams/Texans or dolphins, and I have Detroit in one and Kansas City in the other as my number 2's because of the lions and chiefs December opponents.

Back
Top Bottom