OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I would just like to state that Rashad Jennings is a ******* bum and I'm never starting him again.

David Johnson or Woodhead would have probably sealed me a win right now. Sproles probably would have too. **** the whole Giants backfield.

I would just like to state that Rashad Jennings is a ******* bum and I'm never starting him again.

David Johnson or Woodhead would have probably sealed me a win right now. Sproles probably would have too. **** the whole Giants backfield.

Told you to start Cabeza Papi.

Wow when dez went out last week I thought my season was over but my man Larry Fitzgerald showed up today
nthat.gif
, hopefully he keeps playing like this.

Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 13m13 minutes ago
Matthew Stafford got x-rays on his ribs and chest after the game. He looked to be in a lot of pain in the locker room.

Fitz on the bench in one league, Coop and A Robinson on the bench in another smh. Still up in both of them but still...

Does anybody think Deangelo Williams' resurgence will have an effect on Le'Veon Bell? 

Last edited:
If it werent for Big Ben id only have like 30 points as a team. All i have left is Murray and Lynch

Looks like 2 weeks in a row with an L :smh:

All i can is its alright dont panic you started like this last year and finishdd 2nd

Back
Top Bottom