OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

If it werent for Big Ben id only have like 30 points as a team. All i have left is Murray and Lynch

Looks like 2 weeks in a row with an L :smh:

All i can is its alright dont panic you started like this last year and finishdd 2nd

Look like I'm going to be 0-2.. I was 1-1 last year.. 2nd place..

If it werent for Big Ben id only have like 30 points as a team. All i have left is Murray and Lynch

Looks like 2 weeks in a row with an L :smh:

All i can is its alright dont panic you started like this last year and finishdd 2nd

I've went from 0-6 starts to winning 7 consecutive games twice. First time I went on to win the championship, 2nd time I missed the playoffs by mere points.

Lesson I learned, don't ever give up. Stubbornness is an asset in this game. In both leagues I was top-3 in points scored but also had the most points scored against me.

Just continue making moves and starting the best team you can on a week to week basis. As a manager, you can't be right 100% of the time, but if you're persistent, you will succeed.

I was down like 45 points with like 5 minutes to go in the 1PM games and finished up 5.5 after Eifert scored a TD, Big Ben scored again, Julio had those big catches on the last drive, Cooks had those catches on the last drive and McCoy gotta couple more points :lol:

He has Jordan Matthews playing right now and I have Vinateri playing tomorrow. I bet he's heated.

If I just started anyone over Jennings bum *** I would have had this in the bag either way.

Last edited:
I was low on Murray and after owning Shady last year I avoided in him in drafts.

But I didn't think it would be this bad.

Hang in there Murray owners.

I was down like 45 points with like 5 minutes to go in the 1PM games and finished up 5.5 after Eifert scored a TD, Big Ben scored again, Julio had those big catches on the last drive, Cooks had those catches on the last drive and McCoy got like two more points :lol:

He has Jordan Matthews playing right now and I have Vinateri playing tomorrow. I bet he's heated.

If I just started anyone over Jennings bum *** I would have had this in the bag either way.

#CabezaPapi. #DeLaMadera.

Will likely be on a snap count, but just keep an eye on practice reports and stalk the Rams beat writer's twitter.

@ChrisTrapasso

Phins defense man
mean.gif

I got Julio Jones + AJ Green

He got Edlemen + e. Sanders

He got 20+ more points from them two.

What the **** man.

mean.gif
mad.gif
Emmanuel Sanders is going to get a ton of looks this year and Edleman is getting really favorable matchups because of Gronk.  I think both of those players are going to have really good seasons.

Man my opponent has Murray

I got Miami defense if they can get a few points

Then I got Russell and packers kicker

Only down 14 points even tho he has kicker for Monday night

Leaving so many points on the bench this week. Started John Brown in the flex over Steve Smith and Allen Robinson.
At least I'm still up 54 :lol:

As for Murray, I think Chip is still trying to figure out what plays to call. That offense appears to have no "chemistry" besides running screens and then they get called for holding all the time.

J. Hill really screwed me today, SMH. I'm still fighting though, I'm still in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom