OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Guy in my league has Romo and no backup. Best qb's available are flacco, dalton, Winston, Fitzpatrick, Foles, Alex Smith. Put a claim in for Flacco just to block him. I have Matt Ryan and Tanny. Offered to trade him Tanny but he's gassed up from being 2-0 like his team is some dominant force. Homie is gonna be humbled real soon.

He's one of my best friends but this is how the league is. Me and another buddy veto every trade he makes just to bust balls. There's never enough votes to cancel the trades but it's fun nonetheless. Regardless blocking him from taking the best qb available is a power move to weaken his team. Either he has to trade me an asset for Tanny, trades with someone else or rides it out with dalton.

Last edited:
Seattle doesn't use Jimmy right at all...

unless something happens i'm gonna need Luck to score 17 or less :\

O. Daniels
K. Allen
M. Evans
D. Murray
:smh:

About to drop that bum Daniels and might look to trade Murray soon...

He's one of my best friends but this is how the league is. Me and another buddy veto every trade he makes just to bust balls. There's never enough votes to cancel the trades but it's fun nonetheless. Regardless blocking him from taking the best qb available is a power move to weaken his team. Either he has to trade me an asset for Tanny, trades with someone else or rides it out with dalton.

no mercy
One of my friends in the same predicament, romo out w no back up. Best available is Alex smith, Winston, and foles
Our other buddy has Palmer, Stafford and tannehill and already reached out for a trade. I was just hating on him too for rostering 3 qbs and it ended up working in his favor.

Have a day Antonio Brown and Larry Fitz :pimp: each put up 40+ points. Had Matt Jones sitting on my bench with 30 points, should have played him instead of Sankey.

Up 38.14 going into MNF. Ivory in the flex for me (I could go T.Y, but I'll probably sit him regardless if he plays), my opponent has Decker and Bilal Powell. Safe to say I won't be mad if all 3 go off, but selfishly just Ivory will be fine :lol: .

Wow! I won by 3.5pts with him having haushka playing. If jackson didn't fumble, they definitely bring haushka in for a 40+ yard FG worth 4pts = I lose.

Up 15
Got ivory going tomorrow
Opp has dre johnson
Should be good but fantasy football is a trifling lil ***.

Down 17 with the Jets D still to go.

Lacy and Coleman going down hurt big time and Keenan Allen doing absolutely nothing :x

Main league (2QB), down ~15 (PPR).

He got Decker and Vinatieri left.

:lol:

....I got, Luck, Dre Day & Ivory.

Was going to sit Ivory for J-Stew on some play it safe steez with Ivory's groin injury.

But, I said **** it, Stew needs to show me something before I run him out against stout fronts like Watt/Wilfork/Clowney.

Man....Tyrod Taylor ya'll. I love this kid. :smokin

Should I look to move Maclin and Johnson if they dont have good games next week? Getting a little concerned they've underperformed a bit.

No waivers?

No waivers in my league. If they're FA, you just scoop them if you want them.

I'm down 16 this week and all I have left is the Jets D. I'm hoping my boys kill Luck so I can celebrate my victory as a fan of the Jets and as a owner of my team. Pray for me.

Back
Top Bottom