OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I hate ff yesterday. Scored a total of 40 pts. Bradford Evans Adams Hopkins hill randle and reed as my te. With Baltimore d

Is it too early to release Miller? I have him K wright, and Victor Cruz on my bench, Miller seems to be the most expendable.

Way to early. Relax.

Was thinking about trading J. Hill for J. Matthews. Any thoughts? It's a ppr standard scoring.

Depends on your team. PPR I might just go Matthews right now but it depends On your team needs.

Romo was my QB and my backup is Kaep.. Best options are Palmer, Foles, Smith, Taylor and Carr. What should I do? Lost by 5 because of that damn injury

Without a doubt Palmer.

Idk why you would spend a 4th or 5th round pick on Lamar Miller and drop him two weeks into the season. Either do your research when drafting or have some freaking patience. What benefit do you have dropping a dude you took that early? All you're doing is setting up another team to be great. If you don't want him, trade him, but dropping a dynamic back is beyond foolish based on two games.

Eddie Lacy was traded 3 times in the first month in my league last season :lol: :lol:

if Miller is still underperforming in week 6-7 then maybe i'd consider dropping him

Last edited:
Is Brees done? I knew I shouldn't have drafted him. Thought he was going to torch the damn bucs yesterday.

Is Foster supposed to be back for this week? Or is that just speculation?

I was fortunate to start Crabtree over Jeffrey yesterday. (My league doesn't have a lot of WR option in FA) But now I just need Andre Johnson and Indy D to produce. Only down 21.2 pts.

Unfortunately, I started Romo. Going to try and drop him and pick up Dalton.

It happens. The key to avoiding that is knowing who studs are and being patient for them. Unlike Gerhart and Stacy (overhyped bums last year), Lacy was a premiere talent worth waiting on.

Is Foster supposed to be back for this week? Or is that just speculation?
The offensive line play has been terrible, especially run blocking. 

I'm not sure Foster can negate how bad the offensive line is 
laugh.gif

Gonna give Maclin and CJ Anderson a couple more weeks before I decide to move them or not. Not a fan of giving up on my squad unless it looks a little bleak.

is matt jones worth using a number one waiver on this week? i have lacy who went down, other rbs are latavius and gore.

Back
Top Bottom