OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick a side...

Non-PPR

AB/Alf Morris

Dez/Dion Lewis/M Bryant - that owner also has James Jones (who I'd try to get in the deal somehow if possible)

One WR spot to fill since Steve Smith's doubtful and Rishard Matthews is on a bye:

Leonard Hankerson vs. WAS
Torrey Smith @ NYG

Tomsula came out and said this week they need to take it upon themselves to get Torrey Smith more involved in the offense. Then I just read an article today about how Roddy Smith met with coaches to 'clear the air' on his role with the team currently + Hankerson's dealing with a thumb thing that's kept him out of practice, but the update said it shouldn't cloud his availability for Sunday.

Standard League

Pick 2 for RB2 and Flex: 

Gore vs Hou

Yeldon vs TB

Gurley vs GB

Pick 1 for WR2:

Cooper vs Den

Ja Jones vs Stl

A Robinson vs TB
i say gurney for sure, a toss up between gore and yeldon but leaning towards yeldon. 

James Jones. Rodgers is money at home. 

One WR spot to fill since Steve Smith's doubtful and Rishard Matthews is on a bye:

Leonard Hankerson vs. WAS
Torrey Smith @ NYG

Tomsula came out and said this week they need to take it upon themselves to get Torrey Smith more involved in the offense. Then I just read an article today about how Roddy Smith met with coaches to 'clear the air' on his role with the team currently + Hankerson's dealing with a thumb thing that's kept him out of practice, but the update said it shouldn't cloud his availability for Sunday.
leaning on hankerson, he has the better offense and qb. 

Have a trade on the table....send Jeremy Hill and I receive Ronnie Hillman. What's the verdict on Hill? His usage has been going down it seems, and Hillmans has been going up. I sat Hill last week, and he had the three TD game, but the two weeks before that were stinkers.
id sit tight on J. Hill. 

Hey guys, need your advice.

I am being offered Todd Gurley for Emmanuel Sanders, straight up.

My RB's are Hyde, Abdullah, Tevin Coleman and Fred Jackson
sick.gif

My Wr's are Julio, AJ Green, Sanders, Moncrief, Garcon, Mike Wallace and Cecil Shorts

League is a FULL PPR.

Would u guys go for this upside trade.

Appreciate any and all advice.

My RB's are Hyde, Abdullah, Tevin Coleman and Fred Jackson
sick.gif

My Wr's are Julio, AJ Green, Sanders, Moncrief, Garcon, Mike Wallace and Cecil Shorts

League is a FULL PPR.

As an Emmanuel Sander owner I would do that trade.  You have plenty of depth at the WR position, but your RB's are straight up garbage (no offense).

Last edited:

My RB's are Hyde, Abdullah, Tevin Coleman and Fred Jackson :x

League is a FULL PPR.

you need Gurley more than you need Sanders so i'd pull the trigger

PPR league - Ivory is on a bye

I need a fill in for RB2 - Boobie Dixon or Blount?  Charles Sims on the WW?

******** coach Jay Gruden said rookie RB Matt Jones has not lost his trust.

Advice: Jones played just 16 snaps to Alfred Morris' 36 against the Eagles a week after fumbling out of the back of the end zone in the fourth quarter against the Giants. Jones may not have lost Gruden's trust, but he did lose his workload for at least one week. The backfield situation in Washington is likely to be fluid all season, but for right now Morris is clearly on top.

Jaguars WR Allen Hurns (ankle, thigh) returned to practice Thursday.

Advice: Hurns is on track to play this week against the Bucs. He will be a WR3 in that matchup.

Thanks as always *bro hug*

any updates on Roethlisberger?

thinking about offering a package centered around Tannehill to a Dolphins fan in my league..

any updates on Roethlisberger?

thinking about offering a package centered around Tannehill to a Dolphins fan in my league..

read this morning he could be back week 8.

thinking about doing the same, miami fan in my league has luck. think i'm going to need some luck getting that trade to go down :lol: obviously wouldn't be a straight up trade though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom