OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thinking about going with McCown Vs Balt over Carr and yes my QB situation sucks
I'd start Carr, especially if Oakland is forced to chase the game passing.

PPR league - Ivory is on a bye

I need a fill in for RB2 - Boobie Dixon or Blount?  Charles Sims on the WW?
Blount.

SO does L. Blount become obsolete? He just became available in my league
Bill is so fickle with New England RBs, you never really know. Lewis showed ball security issues the first two weeks, yet Bill still gave him reps surprisingly. I still think Blount has RB3/Flex potential. He should receive the majority of carries, he's more an early-down back than Lewis.

Hey guys, need your advice.

I am being offered Todd Gurley for Emmanuel Sanders, straight up.

My RB's are Hyde, Abdullah, Tevin Coleman and Fred Jackson

My Wr's are Julio, AJ Green, Sanders, Moncrief, Garcon, Mike Wallace and Cecil Shorts

League is a FULL PPR.
I would, especially in a keeper format. You don't own a true RB1 and Gurley has that potential with STL. He's pretty damn close to Adrian Peterson in terms of being a blend of powerful with speed. Moncrief and Wallace can step in as adequate WR3s. Other than Hyde, Abdullah is trending up at Bell's expense but still an uncertainty and Coleman's job is in severe jeopardy with Freeman cooking.

One WR spot to fill since Steve Smith's doubtful and Rishard Matthews is on a bye:

Leonard Hankerson vs. WAS
Torrey Smith @ NYG
I understand the rationale to play Torrey. Smith is embarrassed by the SF offense and the 49ers/Kaep are making it a public point to get him and Boldin the football this week. Giants have allowed the most passing YPG this season through 4 weeks. But Torrey has done little make me earn his trust. Outside of the blowout performance vs. Steelers, he has a whopping 3 receptions total. Hankerson is playing against his former team and a banged-up Washington secondary at that. If his thumb is OK, Hank goes for me.

Pick a side...

Non-PPR

AB/Alf Morris
Dez/Dion Lewis/M Bryant - that owner also has James Jones (who I'd try to get in the deal somehow if possible)
Assuming by AB you mean Antonio Brown. I prefer his side with Morris, even though he's been losing reps to Thompson and Jones. I wouldn't be surprised if Ben returned for their October 25th game at Chiefs, although the next week after vs. Bengals is more likely/realistic.

I'm weary of Lewis, Bill is so mercurial with RBs, it's almost impossible to predict the "hot hand." Bryant is a player who was TD dependent last year. It's rare for double-digit TD recipients like Bryant and Terrance Williams to repeat the feat, because the nature of receiving TDs is often fluky.

I'd almost prefer a package of Dez/James Jones/Martavis Bryant, and leave out Lewis if you're seriously considering dealing Brown and Alf.

Texans a good stream tonight? I have packers D but i also have gurley. What should I do?

Texans a good stream tonight? I have packers D but i also have gurley. What should I do?
Play both.  The Rams offense will probably be garbage as in every game out of division.  But they'll feed Gurley volume.

High fives for all of us who picked up CJ2K and James Jones on the wire. Both have been clutch for me.

Booos for those of us who drafted Demarco Murray and Jimmy Graham in the early rounds
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Those of us who drafted Devonta Freeman deserve the most high fives of all.

He's second to A-Rod in total scoring with fewer games.  He's been INSANE.

Play both.  The Rams offense will probably be garbage as in every game out of division.  But they'll feed Gurley volume.

repped. You think game flow would ruin gurleys performance? I have Hillman on my bench, but don't know if I'd play him over gurley

He's second to A-Rod in total scoring with fewer games.  He's been INSANE.

Let's be honest, most of us that drafted him just took him cause there was nobody else worth a **** left at that point :lol: I actually got auto drafted him in one league where I was too late clicking McFadden's name to submit my pick.

repped. You think game flow would ruin gurleys performance? I have Hillman on my bench, but don't know if I'd play him over gurley
I think a #1 RB with talent on a team that needs to feed him is worth playing.  Every time they have opportunities on offense he is getting touches.  After what he did last week he seems like a must play to me even though the Rams O will probably struggle.
Let's be honest, most of us that drafted him just took him cause there was nobody else worth a **** left at that point
laugh.gif
I actually got auto drafted him in one league where I was too late clicking McFadden's name to submit my pick.
I actually drafted him in the 5th or 6th because I forgot Coleman was starting 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Made the move, dropped Teddy and picked up Bortles to backup Dalton. I drafted Teddy with high hopes, but match-ups going forward I think Bortles is more favorable and will have to throw more than Teddy will. Risks interceptions, but also upside increases for passage points to Robinson, Hurns and Julius Thomas when he comes back.

Mike Wallace or Marvin Jones worth waiver claims by dropping Beasley or Montgomery? Choose one pairing, 1 point-PPR. Just for WR depth.

champcruthik champcruthik since you're currently logged in and answering questions :lol: .

Last edited:
I've been calling Devonta by the "Lil' Ray Rice" nickname for 2 years.

Sucks for Tevin Coleman. He was playing well before the ribs injury. Still think he'll have a good career with ATL, given what I've seen at Indiana.

Even with Hasselbeck starting, I'd go Green Bay. Texans have limited yardage fairly well, but they're allowing 27 points per game. Gurley very well could gash Green Bay for 100+ yards on the ground, but I wonder how many points STL scores as a result.

flex full ppr league

moncrief vs houston or cj2k vs detroit?
CJ2K, surprisingly for me.

I'm still punching myself in the face for thinking that James Jones wasn't worth me dropping Tyler Lockett....
I'll take partial blame for that. Didn't think Jones would reconnect with Rodgers this quickly. I was enamored with Lockett's big-play ability. He has the potential to be Seattle's best WR, but that doesn't help you this year.

High fives for all of us who picked up CJ2K and James Jones on the wire. Both have been clutch for me.
I had no idea CJ2K would enjoy this temporary renaissance. Thought he was completely washed from his Tennessee days.

Pick one...0.5 PPR

Cooks vs Eagles
Sproles vs Saints
Hurns vs Bucs
Sproles playing against his former team at home could be alluring to some. Tampa allows less passing yards than people think. I know he returned to practice today, but the ankle and thigh injuries present some caution regarding Hurns. He's giving at least 60 receiving yards every week and is clearly J-Ville's #2, while pushing A-Rob for more.

I'm faithfully going Cooks, even though I've endorsed him weekly and the return has been minimal. He's bound to break out. Philly allows a lot of passing yards. I don't know how good Snead really is, even though everyone rushed to add him. Maybe he's the replacement to Stills, maybe not.

For those in individual defensive player leagues (idp): start Brandon Marshall (Broncos LB). He is going to have a field day against Carrbage's check down offense (i.e solo/asst tackles)

I have two spots on my starting roster left and keep going back and forth on my decision. Who should I start and why?

Terrance Williams vs NE
Sproles vs NO
Gore vs Hou
I'm heavily considering to add/play Marshall instead of Jamie Collins and "Honey Badger."

Gore is my first start. He saw the most carries of the year last week with Hasselbeck starting vs. Jags. Wasn't extremely effective but did add a bonus 5 receptions. Steady dose of run to calm the backup QB starting in place of Luck again.

Williams turned it up late against New Orleans when it mattered most, with the game-tying TD. Has played well with the exception of Week 3 vs. ATL. Effort's been there for the most part, even with buns Weeden at QB.

Don't make major moves for young dudes before they break out in hopes that this will be the game.  

That would prevent you from dropping someone quality for Lockett or starting Cooks.  Personally I'm on the record saying Cooks is nothing until he shows something—both in fantasy and in reality.

Would yall start Gore or Yeldon?
1 point ppr btw
Yeldon. Tampa allows nearly 137 rushing YPG. This could be the game Yeldon has the second 100-yard game of his career, back-to-back at that. He also adds a steady 2-3 catches weekly for bonus points in PPR.

Made the move, dropped Teddy and picked up Bortles to backup Dalton. I drafted Teddy with high hopes, but match-ups going forward I think Bortles is more favorable and will have to throw more than Teddy will. Risks interceptions, but also upside increases for passage points to Robinson, Hurns and Julius Thomas when he comes back.

Mike Wallace or Marvin Jones worth waiver claims by dropping Beasley or Montgomery? Choose one pairing, 1 point-PPR. Just for WR depth.

champcruthik champcruthik since you're currently logged in and answering questions.
In fairness to Teddy, he's getting no type of protection. His OL damn near got him killed vs. Broncos. I felt bad. Charles Johnson's preseason turned out to be an aberration, although Diggs seemingly stepped up against Denver. Bortles making a jump in year 2, not a quantum leap but still progress. He's clicking with Hurns and hasn't even played with Orange Julius yet in the regular season. Although I do worry about fantasy upside, he hasn't thrown more than 2 TD all season in a game, and that was twice. The other two weeks he's thrown a single TD per week.

I like Wallace most over Jones, Beasley, and Montgomery. He's proven as a speed receiver if nothing else. Had his best game of the season vs. Broncos and Talib/Harris/Roby are no joke. I liked Montgomery before Green Bay re-added James Jones. He has down the field ability and potential, but Rodgers won't even look at him over Richard Rodgers, etc. in terms of pure targets. Even Janis' stock is crippled by the Jones addition.

Beasley should be the PPR add, but he's not really becoming Baby Edelman like I expected with Dez out. Had his best game vs. Saints though. It's between him and Jones for the second spot. Jones' saving grace is the 2 TD but Dalton should taper off soon, or at some point. I'd lean Beasley slightly just over Marvin Jones for second priority. He's that shifty, find open space receiver that's hard to mark.

Just traded away Cam Newton for Peyton. One thing I've learned in fantasy is to not trust black quarterbacks. He's killing now but I can only expect Peyton to put on gaudy numbers soon. I also have Philip Rivers who already put up similar numbers

Been having trouble with this all year. Who gets the sit this week, PPR.

Megatron vs Ari
Keenan vs Pit
Cobb vs Stl
Sanders @ Oak

Aye I'm black myself. I'm starting both fleener and Moncrief tonight he is the Colts best performing receiver right now.

Back
Top Bottom