OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ughhhhh no Luck tonight. Looks like I'll start Bortles. Pick two Hilton, Hurns, or Moncreif?

Last edited:
I'd rather have a black qb in his prime than duck throwing manning but hey, to each his own.

Aye I'm undefeated for a reason. Phil rivers puts up very similar numbers and Peytons only get better. Also both have the worst scoring D in his division too (chiefs). Rivers leading the league in passing yards. Ill take my chances

Someone offered me CJ Spiller for Michael Crabtree in my keeper league (Wr/Wr/Rb/Rb/Flex)

My other RBS and WRS:

Forte
Melvin Gordon
Isaiah Crowell
Joique Bell

Alshon Jeffrey
Mike Wallace
MIchael Crabtree
Andre Johnson
Steve Johnson
Kamar Aiken

Thoughts?

wait what's wrong with black QB's? :lol:

i have to say Cam's proved me dead wrong through the first month. dude's been single handedly carrying his team with Ted Ginn as his WR1 :x

Who do I bench?

Eddie Lacy
Devon te Freeman
Arian Foster

Thinking about Foster since hes not fully healthy yet and on a short week.

wait what's wrong with black QB's? :lol:

i have to say Cam's proved me dead wrong through the first month. dude's been single handedly carrying his team with Ted Ginn as his WR1 :x

They just don't keep up with the consistency. Obviously this doesn't apply to all in history but the ones in the league now hell yeah. Cam cold but doesn't really consistently put up big numbers. Peyton hasn't put up big numbers but I believe he will soon. If not, **** it I got phillip rivers

Start Dalton vs the Seahawks orrrr.....

Pickup Bradford vs Saints, Bortles vs Bucs or Cutler vs Chiefs?

Just traded away Cam Newton for Peyton. One thing I've learned in fantasy is to not trust black quarterbacks. He's killing now but I can only expect Peyton to put on gaudy numbers soon. I also have Philip Rivers who already put up similar numbers
dead* 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom