OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Revenge games always bring these type of performances :lol:
Watch Andre be trash again after this game

This ***** Hasselbeck clearly got paid off by my opponent this week. **** him and everybody that love him.

This is why Foster is so clutch in a PPR. he's had a very average game and thats good enough for 17pts.

This is why Foster is so clutch in a PPR. he's had a very average game and thats good enough for 17pts.

Came in here to say this...Foster is a PPR monster. He might have saved my season in the league I have Dez in....WIth him and Woodhead, I'm about to have a huge resurgence. So happy I drafted him.

very happy about Foster in PPR.

with that said (PPR)
karlos prob ain't playing so...

flex:
Tate
Sproles
Aiken
Royal
CJ2K

Fellas...which one of these cats should I drop for TJ Yeldon..if any: Gio, Mike Evans, Tevin Coleman (scared to let go), Hillamn, McCoy, or Martvius Bryant.

Coleman could easily have the starting job back in two games. Devonte Freeman is not good.

He's a TD vulture right now but but averages like 3.5 yards per carry. 1 or 2 bad games and he could lose that job.

Last edited:
13.80 points from Hilton, I'll take it.

Anyone sitting Dalton and starting their backup? I picked up Bortles today, not sure who I want to start.

TY's last catch turned a shiity night into an ok night. I may not start him next week

In fairness to Teddy, he's getting no type of protection. His OL damn near got him killed vs. Broncos. I felt bad. Charles Johnson's preseason turned out to be an aberration, although Diggs seemingly stepped up against Denver. Bortles making a jump in year 2, not a quantum leap but still progress. He's clicking with Hurns and hasn't even played with Orange Julius yet in the regular season. Although I do worry about fantasy upside, he hasn't thrown more than 2 TD all season in a game, and that was twice. The other two weeks he's thrown a single TD per week.

I like Wallace most over Jones, Beasley, and Montgomery. He's proven as a speed receiver if nothing else. Had his best game of the season vs. Broncos and Talib/Harris/Roby are no joke. I liked Montgomery before Green Bay re-added James Jones. He has down the field ability and potential, but Rodgers won't even look at him over Richard Rodgers, etc. in terms of pure targets. Even Janis' stock is crippled by the Jones addition.

Beasley should be the PPR add, but he's not really becoming Baby Edelman like I expected with Dez out. Had his best game vs. Saints though. It's between him and Jones for the second spot. Jones' saving grace is the 2 TD but Dalton should taper off soon, or at some point. I'd lean Beasley slightly just over Marvin Jones for second priority. He's that shifty, find open space receiver that's hard to mark.

My man, love the detail. Appreciate it :smokin .

I currently roster Beasley and Montgomery, so I was looking to add either Wallace or Jones.

I'm gonna drop Montgomery and add on Wallace. If Teddy can get the protection and AP runs like we know he can, Wallace will definitely benefit.

Last edited:
TY's last catch turned a shiity night into an ok night. I may not start him next week

Feel as if Hasselbeck looked towards Andre for homecoming sake; they just clicked. TY had some looks but drops. That game-clinching catch though did help big time point wise.

Just got offered Latavius Murray and James Jones for Sanders....0.5 PPR

What you guys think?

James Jones would be my WR2 behind Julio. Other than that I just have Cooks and Hurns.

RB's would be McCoy, Murray, Gurley, Woodhead, Jennings, Sproles and David Johnson

Back
Top Bottom