OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Return Dez to his owner. If he dropped him intentionally to piss the league off that's not cool. Dez could be back next week. I'm a commish for my league and there's no vetoes that don't go on. I push all trades through unless they are severely one sided or collusion happening. If two owners agree to a trade and know the risks / possible rewards then let it happen. I question some of the trades that go on my league but whoever is on the worst side of things, then it's their fault.

That's a mess. I'm currently in a non-money league like this where a monetary item was being included in a trade and both of the owners actually pressured our commish into letting it go through until I used my (co- 
laugh.gif
)commish powers to reverse the trade. Only reason the commish let it go through is because these same two owners had already been making a big deal over little stuff and using it as "evidence" that the league was being rigged and so he finally caved and let one thing slide.

In short, I'd focus on their intentions instead of their "outrage," they're probably just playing it up to get what they want like what almost went down in my league. Stand firm on your decisions and try to keep things they can complain about to a minimum, so return Dez to the original owner.
Thanks for the input guys, I feel like their veto's are unwarranted, would it be wrong for me to change the voting settings to commish power only?

Question. does espn and yahoo have waiver rules set up differently?

im getting a ton of crap again for waiting for the waiver period to end to pick up players and not effecting my waiver order.

im getting a ton of crap again for waiting for the waiver period to end to pick up players and not effecting my waiver order.

Sounds like you play with a bunch of dudes that suck at fantasy football and just making excuses and complain about everything :lol:

Isn't that just strategizing doing what you explained above? Tell your boys to learn all the rules and work it to their favor just like you did. They got no reason to complain about that :lol:

bruh its the same people that complains cause nobody is trading. i think they do have different rules depending on the league set up. kanye shrug i do the same i wait it out

Sounds like you play with a bunch of dudes that suck at fantasy football and just making excuses and complain about everything
laugh.gif

Isn't that just strategizing doing what you explained above? Tell your boys to learn all the rules and work it to their favor just like you did. They got no reason to complain about that
laugh.gif
exactly right. whats the point of a waiver period then? its the same guy that keeps trying to trade stud players for pennies 

exactly right. whats the point of a waiver period then? its the same guy that keeps trying to trade stud players for pennies 

THAT guy huh? :smh:

Can't stand people that try to fleece everyone with some stupid low ball offers or trade counters that NOBODY will ever accept.

Reminds me of this one league I'm in where all the QB's got snatched up early for no reason so I had nice depth at WR and this guy that had Brees and Romo but a weak booboo WR core turned down Jordan Matthews and Tyrod Taylor for Romo.

Guy had the nerve to counter w/ me giving him Matthews, Tyrod and AP for Romo :stoneface:

Karma was served a few days later when Romo was knocked out in Eagles game and then Brees missed the following week :rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
So ESPN said that Julio Jones would be playing limited snaps on Thursday night? So does that mean he's not worth the start? I need points.... Help

So ESPN said that Julio Jones would be playing limited snaps on Thursday night? So does that mean he's not worth the start? I need points.... Help

He seems like a decoy. I believe he's played decoy the past couple games. He only had double digit fantasy points last week because of the fumble of freeman.

Do you have another wr you could play? If not I guess just play your stud.

I could play Hurns over Julio but I really don't wanna bench him and he comes out and does work.....

He seems like a decoy. I believe he's played decoy the past couple games. He only had double digit fantasy points last week because of the fumble of freeman.

Do you have another wr you could play? If not I guess just play your stud.
I'm just going to go ahead and play him because I have Travis Benjamin and Montegomery on the bench.

Anyone sitting Ingram vs Atlanta tonight?

Edit - Don't :lol: Falcons have given up the most fantasy points to RBs this season .

Jordan Cameron @ Titans or Tamme @ Saints ?

Last edited:
Decided to check the free agency list this morning in my Yahoo League before leaving for work & made these moves:

added: Drew Brees, Eric Decker & Arian Foster

dropped: Giants defense, Marcus Mariota & Darren Sproles.

Decided to check the free agency list this morning in my Yahoo League before leaving for work & made these moves:

added: Drew Brees, Eric Decker & Arian Foster
dropped: Giants defense, Marcus Mariota & Darren Sproles.

I don't wanna hear another word about how you've been a league champion and all that **** if Brees, Foster and Decker were chillin on your waiver wire.

So my league is getting pretty hectic/entertaining, here are the footnotes. 

- I am commish 5-0, trading partner 1-4

- I let the whole league have input on how the league is run (veto, scoring setting, etc)

- I made two trades for Dez Bryant in the past two weeks, James Jones + Preconcussion Reed and Amari Cooper + Concussed Reed, both get vetoed

- There are 2 guys very vocal about their veto

Guy 1: Argues that I am 5-0 trading for a would be star

My Rebuttle: Team record should be no grounds for a veto + he ripped off the same dude getting steve smith + rivers for injured big ben

Guy 2: Wants Dez for himself

My Rebuttle: You want Dez, stop offering low production players (Agholor + Morris)

- Both these guys are calling me worse commish since Goodell and even go as far as calling it collusion

- Dez Owner gets really mad and drops him in spite

-I have number 2 in the wire, moved up from 7, giving me prime position to pick him up for free

- They say i altered the waiver order manually

-Rebuttle: My three claims did not go through, thus bumping me up from 7-2

Am I wrong? Im thinking of just using my commish powers to return Dez to the original owner. Advice on handling players like this?
Sounds like you will be needing three new spots filled for next year. 

Peace in the middle east to those fools.

Would you guys make any changes? PPR.

Also, I'm holding onto 3 qb's because I don't trust any of them and it's a 6-league. But would you drop 1 of them for a back up TE? Clay or Bardidge?
I would drop Flacco for Barnidge.  You probably wont ever start the dude and Bortles and Newton have been legit this year.

Last edited:
Eifert. Buffalo's D isn't that strong against TE
It just sounds like a league where not many are paying attention.
*shrug* it's a league I barely check so I was shocked when I was able to grab them like that.  I'm not going to complain though lol.

Eifert. Buffalo's D isn't that strong against TE

It just sounds like a league where not many are paying attention.
*shrug* it's a league I barely check so I was shocked when I was able to grab them like that.  I'm not going to complain though lol.

Of course you take advantage of it.

Just means it doesn't prove anything in terms of how good you are. I'm 5-0 in a non money league where only half pay attention so it doesn't really count

:lol: the guys in my money leagues have been vicious this week. Vetoed basically any accepted trade they saw because they didn't think the deals were fair.

Of course you take advantage of it.

Just means it doesn't prove anything in terms of how good you are. I'm 5-0 in a non money league where only half pay attention so it doesn't really count
I never said that league counted towards me being good & I don't come here bragging about having a winning record in that particular league. Last week I posted in here that it really irritates me when I join a league & the people aren't setting their rosters because I feel disrespected.

Back
Top Bottom