OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

.5 PPR pick 2

John Brown Vs Pitt

Matthews vs Giants

Hankerson vs Saints

I'm leaning going with Brown and Hankerson but would like other peoples input.

Should I just roll with Brees to be on the safe side or gamble and go with Luck in hopes of better points in a higher scoring game? 
Brees goes. It's home at the Superdome, New Orleans' offense is proven to click better there. Luck practiced Wednesday but is still no guarantee to play. Luck has played poorly against NE in his short career, 4 TD to 7 INT (including one postseason game and two regular season matchups). Pats seem to know how to force critical mistakes/turnovers out of the Stanford product.

I currently have Barnidge at TE. CLE plays DEN this week..

Do I drop Jordan Reed for Larry Donnell this week?

For RB, I lost J. Charles so I currently have:
Charcandrick West @ MIN
LeGarette Blount @ IND
CJ Anderson :smh: @ CLE
Andre Ellington @ PIT
Duke Johnson DEN
Latavius Murray (on bye)

pick 3

PPR
Tough Denver matchup, but Barnidge is still a back-end top-10 fantasy TE in Week 6. I'd start him and keep Reed, instead of scooping Donnell. Yes, Donnell caught his 2nd TD of the season vs. SF, but Will Tye also caught 4/48 in his first productive game of the year. I don't think Donnell comes close to the 63 catches and 600+ yards he enjoyed last season.

Start Barnidge in the interim, keep Reed but know he's likely weeks from returning given the alarming concussion history.

Blount is a must-start RB in Week 6 for me. West was the hottest add in Week 6 with Charles' unfortunate season-ending injury, might as well start him against Minny's subpar run D. Third and final spot goes to Anderson. I understand he's been absolute trash as a first-round pick this season, but Cleveland is horrific with their run defense. Browns allow the second-most rush YPG this year.

Keep and start Delanie Walker or drop for Richard Rodgers? Standard scoring.
Definitely Delanie. Racks up far more receptions, Rodgers is somewhat TD-dependent and a lot of mouths to feed in GB. Walker is a top-8 fantasy TE in Week 6.

Someone offered me

Spiller
Wood head
And Brandon cooks

For my

Mike Evans and Melvin Gordon
PPR format? Makes a huge difference in relation to Woodhead and Spiller. Also impacts Cooks, that's three PPR-dependent players.

Evans is experiencing drops and lack of chemistry with Jameis, Winston seems to be targeting V-Jax far more. In fairness, Evans started slow his rookie year too. Caught 10 TD in his last nine games of the season. Gordon is suffering from a patchwork OL, but also struggling with the rookie learning curve. 0 TD and lost two fumbles this year.

The opposing owner is smart to buy Evans and Gordon low. I definitely wouldn't accept that in a standard format, but I'd give some pause and consider in PPR formats depending on your record. If you're say 3-2 or better, I'd keep Evans and Gordon. If you're 2-3 or worse in a PPR format, a shakeup wouldn't be the worse thing to acquire three PPR-heavy players.

Also, I have Brady and Dalton...Should I keep Dalton on the bench?
Brady, dude. He's the top fantasy QB in Week 6. Rodgers second.

Anybody think the Falcons defense might be a wise play since the saint's will more than likely be playing catchup tonight?
ATL is outside my top-10 DEF in Week 6. I'd stream a better option if possible. NO's home and chasing a lead would force the Saints to pass, potentially score more with Brees. FTR, I think NO pulls the upset in a trap game for ATL to remain undefeated. Perhaps looking down or past the Saints due to their poor record.

I almost feel like benching Julio and inserting Brandon Marshall into the WR spot. Then as a flex I will use Julius Thomas at that position... Thoughts?
A healthy Julio is a top-2 fantasy WR in Week 6 up there with Nuk. Julio starts as your WR1, according to Quinn, he won't be limited on snaps/reps/targets. Marshall starts in the Flex over Orange Julius.

Last edited:
what do you guys think of this trade? standard scoring.

Tyler Eifert & Allen Hurns for ADP & Martavis Bryant

or 

Tyler Eifert & Allen Hurns for Megatron & D. Freeman?

i should add that i have E. Ebron and A. Gates as my other 2 TEs ( in a 14 team league)

Tough Denver matchup, but Barnidge is still a back-end top-10 fantasy TE in Week 6. I'd start him and keep Reed, instead of scooping Donnell. Yes, Donnell caught his 2nd TD of the season vs. SF, but also caught 4/48 in his first productive game of the year. I don't think Donnell comes close to the 63 catches and 600+ yards he enjoyed last season.

Start Barnidge in the interim, keep Reed but know he's likely weeks from returning given the alarming concussion history.

Blount is a must-start RB in Week 6 for me. West was the hottest add in Week 6 with Charles' unfortunate season-ending injury, might as well start him against Minny's subpar run D. Third and final spot goes to Anderson. I understand he's been absolute trash as a first-round pick this season, but Cleveland is horrific with their run defense. Browns allow the second-most rush YPG this year.

thank you!

great break down.

I actually had my RB as the 3 you listed, glad to see you highlight great reasons for keeping those 3 in.

at TE, I'm gonna stay put.

Help me pick two players one has to be TE

Tyler Eifert
Antonio Gates
Wille Snead
Lamar Miller

Standard league btw

Last edited:
Opted to pick up Javorius Allen over Bradshaw...Hopefully he becomes a legit backup to Forsett lol

Standard scoring:

Pick 2 RB's:
Hyde
Arian
Charcandrick
Chris Johnson

Pick 1 flex:
Hilton
Steve Smith
1 of the RB's above

Thinking Hyde and Arian for RB spots but debating on Flex.

Standard scoring:

Pick 2 RB's:
Hyde
Arian
Charcandrick
Chris Johnson

Pick 1 flex:
Hilton
Steve Smith
1 of the RB's above

Thinking Hyde and Arian for RB spots but debating on Flex.

I'd say Foster/West & Smith if he plays. It's a pain tolerance kinda injury so I'd be 99% confident he plays and burns SF's secondary.

Help me pick two players one has to be TE

Tyler Eifert
Antonio Gates
Wille Snead
Lamar Miller

Standard league btw

Probably put Eifert over Gates. GB has an elite pass defense so far and they're gonna focus on shutting Gates down IMO. I think Snead is probably the best play there, especially if Colston is out.

Someone in my league made a trade for Ingram, but the trade doesn't go through until tomorrow, is there anything I can do to expedite the trade?

All those with Julio questions, coach quinn says hes not on a snap count and feels better than last week. i wouldn't bench him.. but i dont have a choice.. I only have cooks ab and julio on my roster right now( waiting on some rbs to pan out lol)

coaching change might turn it around for cameron so i would think about it

That's the consensus I'm getting on here and from a few of my friends. Would hate to see Tamme have a solid game tonight though and then get scooped up off waivers by someone with a higher priority though :wow: .

I'm in a pickle.

Is Bradshaw worth picking up? I know some of you guys made that transaction.

Also, I have Brady and Dalton...Should I keep Dalton on the bench? Kinda being cautious because Nick Solder tore his bicep and he's on NE's O-line.
i took a flier because i had him last year before he got hurt. he was doing great. kind of like danny woodhead but hes coming off a broken leg

start brady. that colts d is bad..

I scooped Cameron up.. Isn't the TE coach the interim head coach? lol. i want tamme but im already weary of playing multiple players tonight on TNF.. plus that would mean running 3 falcons.. try not to do that

That's the consensus I'm getting on here and from a few of my friends. Would hate to see Tamme have a solid game tonight though and then get scooped up off waivers by someone with a higher priority though
embarassed.gif

I'm in a pickle.
dan campbell was the TE coach, thats why i have hope for cameron.

if you had someone else to drop, drop him for tamme. i also took a flier on him since hes playing the saints.

Tamme's playing the same role he did w/Peyton, the security blanket. The whole WR core seems banged up and he's getting the targets. I like him.

I would take Cooks there. Don't think Bortles will have to air it out as much as he has the last couple of weeks. Cooks & Snead are the only Saints w/guaranteed usage/snaps.

Back
Top Bottom