OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I got 2 WR spots can't decide between Hankerson, Hurns & Tate

And at QB Stafford or Cutler

With those options, probably roll w/Hankerson, Hurns & Cutler. Feel the best about Cutler in that group TBH.
Thats the group I was leaning towards.

Only thing that deterred me is I was just thinking its about time Stafford and Tate have a good game.

Last edited:
That's true as well. They're both facing horrific pass defenses. I don't have it in front of me but IIRC, Detroit is bottom 5 in everything against the pass. I think if you get Jeffery and Royal back, that just solidifies Cutler. He's looked good against the bad defenses.

Ivory or Allen Robinson this week?

Slated to go with Ivory but ARob seems to have a good matchup against the Texans

what do you guys think of this trade? standard scoring.

Tyler Eifert & Allen Hurns for ADP & Martavis Bryant

or 

Tyler Eifert & Allen Hurns for Megatron & D. Freeman?

i should add that i have E. Ebron and A. Gates as my other 2 TEs ( in a 14 team league)
Who in their right mind would make either of those trades?!  
laugh.gif

Got offered Luck and Greg Olsen for Doug Martin and Jarvis Landry... Thoughts?

I have Roethlisberger coming back. Gurley/Forsett/LMiller/Karlos Williams at RB and Odell/ABrown/Keenan at WR

Dropped Moncrief for Snead in my other league

Good move?

Would've kept Moncrief. He gets looks when Luck is back there. But I love both of them.

Who should I drop for buck Allen? Standard scoring

Stewart
Andrews
Bradshaw
Karlos Williams

Bradshaw probably. Buck Allen isn't really that good though, so I'd only play him if Forsett was 100% out.

Ivory or Allen Robinson this week?

Slated to go with Ivory but ARob seems to have a good matchup against the Texans

He does but IMO, Bortles won't be throwing as much. Should be a close game. Ivory should be good this weekend.

Dirk, you're gonna be getting Luck/Olsen? I'd do that in a heartbeat.

I'm loaded in the wr spot so I need advice. Standard league 3 wr spots

Edelman
Maclin
Allen Hurns
Willie Snead
James Jones

Thanks

Last edited:
dan campbell was the TE coach, thats why i have hope for cameron.
if you had someone else to drop, drop him for tamme. i also took a flier on him since hes playing the saints.

I could just drop Matt Jones or Duke Johnson Jr (rather keep DJ, don't see myself starting Jones really), but then I would be rostering 3 TEs. I like what P proshares said about Tamme being a security blanket for Ryan.

I'm loaded in the wr spot so I need advice. Standard league 3 wr spots

Edelman
Maclin
Allen Hurns
Willie Snead
James Jones

Thanks

This week, Edelman, Maclin & Snead. I feel like Hurns is now obligated to have another 2 TD game w/me "dumping" on him in every post :lol:

I think Jones gets a downgrade w/Adams probably back and Rodgers probably wanting to get Cobb going this week.

Tamme is a good play only when julio and hank are banged up. When theyre healthy Tamme is a good decoy, with maybe 2-3 catches

Not sure why you guys make transactions then come here to ask if it was good or not, well its too late now if its a bad move :lol:

Although im last in the league i kinda feel like im in a good position to make a push with my guys recovering from their injuries (as long as they produce)

My dilemma this week is WR play. Do i go with Snead and Hankerson tonight? I hate the idea of using 2 thursday guys, especially at the same position. I dont like thursday plays in general.

Other dilemma is do i wait it a week for Lynch & Steve Smith to get goin or do them play him asap

Last edited:
Matt Ryan on a short week @ the Saints

or

red hot Andy Dalton @ Buffalo

help!

You gotta access the situation here

Matt Ryan, short week, banged up receivers that are going to play

Or

Andy Dalton, on fire, with a completely healthy offense.

People put Seattle defense on a pedastal, so if he did as good as he did last week how can you not start him

You gotta access the situation here

Matt Ryan, short week, banged up receivers that are going to play

Or

Andy Dalton, on fire, with a completely healthy offense.

People put Seattle defense on a pedastal, so if he did as good as he did last week how can you not start him

Agreed, Dalton for sure is the better play. I'll be going back to him after sitting him in favor of Bortles last week, which worked out fine, but Andy still put up a few more points :lol: .

Last edited:
^Thanks!

Yeah I just wanted to get a few opinions. The Saints D had m leaning towards starting Matt again.

FWIW:

The news here is that Julio Jones is likely to play through his hamstring injury, but may be on a “pitch count” for the game. Whatever that truly entails is unknown heading in, but Jones played 91 percent of the snaps last Sunday, albeit gingerly at times.

Is Shady going to be playing this week? I've seen reports of him being back at practice this week.

Yeldon might be missing Sunday... Gerhart took first team snaps but Denard Robinson also back from missing 3 games

Not sure who should I snag

Back
Top Bottom