OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

confused on which 2  to start at wr in my standard league.

Jordan Matthews

Donte Moncrief

Allen Robinson

Thanks in advance 
pimp.gif

Thinking about it with Wiliams out.

Anysone pick 2 from Vereen, Woodhead and Shady

Last edited:
I'm starting woodhead and Andre ellington. Would any of these guys be appropriate replacements, or should I just leave my lineup as is? I have Karlos Williams on my bench.
View media item 1752000

Last edited:
Jones against the weak Chargers secondary > 

Isn't Alshon just coming back from inujury?

Last edited:
I'd start Buck Allen even if Forsett plays tbh, who knows how much he work he gets with a high ankle spain.

Would anyone start Blount over Frank Gore today in the Flex?  I have a feeling the Patriots are going to run up the score pretty bad since the colts started the whole deflategate stuff.

Standard league, ameer or Ty Montgomery? Or should I pick up one of gerhart or denard Robinson? Also bills d or Dolphins?

I got Tavon Austin on a bye week.. Can I drop him at anytime this week to pick up another player? I got Odell Beckham Jr and I don't know if he's going to play on Monday.. My substitute will be Randle(if he can play)..

Playing on nfl.com..

I don't want to drop anyone to pick up Randle or Harris...

Do I roll the dice on Odell and force myself into stashing one of those later tonight or do I just play it safe and start Jarvis Landry?

Last edited:

Would anyone start Blount over Frank Gore today in the Flex?  I have a feeling the Patriots are going to run up the score pretty bad since the colts started the whole deflategate stuff.
Have you seen Blounts averages against Indy?
roll.gif
sick.gif

I'm thinking he'll have at least 2 TD's when the offense gets in the redzone. 

Last edited:
Just heard it's snowing in Buffalo...yea that settles it. Shady is getting the start for me 
laugh.gif

Last time he played in snow 
sick.gif
smokin.gif

@johnnyredstrom

Play Hillman even though reports saying denard will out touch Gerhart?
Idk about that young Broncos o line

I got Tavon Austin on a bye week.. Can I drop him at anytime this week to pick up another player? I got Odell Beckham Jr and I don't know if he's going to play on Monday.. My substitute will be Randle(if he can play)..

Playing on nfl.com..

Yes you can, and I don't think ODB will play, but Randle will be solid either way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom