OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Buck allen or Marquess Wilson at the flex? Also, Walker or Gilmore at TE? Thanks for the help fellas

Game time decision for Forsett. However, with the weak SF defense, Im tempted to play him even if Forsett starts because he most likely  limited due to his ankle injury
"ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Justin Forsett (questionable, ankle) is expected to play Sunday against the 49ers.

Forsett will have to test his sprained ankle out in warmups but the plan is for him to start. He's coming off back-to-back 100-yard games and should be in for another heavy workload against the Niners, particularly with backup running back Lorenzo Taliaferro on the shelf with a Lisfranc injury. Rookie Buck Allen will get a handful of touches as the Ravens' change-of-pace back."

Would anyone start Steve Smith Sr. over Antonio Brown?  I was able to pull off a trade for his Monday, but I don't know if I want to start him with how terrible he looks with Vick.  He is literally my only other WR option.

Is Steve Smith really going to play that much, and be able to be effective? I literally just read him say a couple days ago that his back didn't respond to the workouts the way he wanted it to and it didn't look likely that he'd play this weekend. I would think he'd just be a decoy today...or if he does try to play hard through it he could just end up messing himself up way worse.

Would anyone start Steve Smith Sr. over Antonio Brown?  I was able to pull off a trade for his Monday, but I don't know if I want to start him with how terrible he looks with Vick.  He is literally my only other WR option.

Is Steve Smith really going to play that much, and be able to be effective? I literally just read him say a couple days ago that his back didn't respond to the workouts the way he wanted it to and it didn't look likely that he'd play this weekend. I would think he'd just be a decoy today...or if he does try to play hard through it he could just end up messing himself up way worse.

Smith already said himself he wasnt plsying this. I need him back as well but rather healthy then trying at 60% and hurting it again (im sure the ravens feel the same way :lol:)

Alshon Jeffrey will play!

Alshon is active and ready to play barring a setbacl before game time

Martellus Bennett or Greg Olsen?

Bennett got hurt during practice Thursday, game time decision. Expected to play though

I have no choice but to play him regardless, since i dont have a back up anynore

Last edited:
my RB options are slim with Charles done and Dougie on bye.

Here are the guys I have, pick 2 for me:

Ryan Mathews
Knile Davis
Buck Allen
Lamar Miller

Pick a WR3

Marvin Jones
Kamar Aiken
Jamison Crowder

also help me pick a flex
Jonathan Stewart
Matt Jones
Knile Davis

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need some help please

No PPR and 20 yds for 1 pt(no fractions if that matters)

Need to decide on 2:
T.Y
Hurns
Maclin
Moncrief

Back
Top Bottom