OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

dude i played has 6 starters on a bye, looking at 5-1 unless Lynch scores like 3 more TD's :smokin

It's looking like 1-5 for me. I have to go undefeated to make it to the playoffs. Looks like I won't be winning this year.
Green Bay d is not punishing the Chargers horrid o line.
I have Donnell left on Monday. I will lose unless he magically has a 3td game like last year.

Trying to buy lacy for the low. What do you guys think about T. Benjamin and Watkins for Lacy? I dont think he knows Watkins left the game using crutches. Thanks fellas

Last edited:
need make a decision before the SNF game. T.Y. or OBJ? Don't really know what to expect from Odell and his bad hammy

that's dirty, but do you
laugh.gif
We both have access to the internet. 
laugh.gif

Drafted Lacy 4th overall and handcuffed with Starks.

Dropped Starks to pick up West.

About to go 0-6 in my money league. :smh:

In dead last in my money league in first in my work league :smh:

Last edited:
starting eifert over barnidge and woodhead over forsett today might make me lose. up by 30 but gotta fade gronk and moncreif tonight. not feeling good about it
frown.gif

Man FF is crazy :lol:

I'm playing the worst team in the league today and thought I had a cake walk but his team went off....now I'm down 13 with Murray and Donnel going tomorrow and he's done for the week. Not feeling to confident right now at all :smh:

@MrSwagtastic  

TY. Not sure how much they're going to let odell just go out there and do his thing. No practice this week but they're just going to let him go out there uninhibited? I think not. 

PS. THIS IS THE LAST TIME Phil is ever on my bench 

Last edited:
@MrSwagtastic

TY. Not sure how much they're going to let odell just go out there and do his thing. No practice this week but they're just going to let him go out there uninhibited? I think not. 

PS. THIS IS THE LAST TIME Phil is ever on my bench 

thanks. I was thinking this as well, but being a Philly fan I know what OBJ is capable of doing to our corners :x.

Up by 34 with only Josh Brown left and he has Brady, Gronk and Moncrief.....I'm done for.

Down 9.9 with Dion Lewis and Gotskowski. My opponent has no one left. Hopefully im able to escape with a W. But anything can happen 
frown.gif

thanks. I was thinking this as well, but being a Philly fan I know what OBJ is capable of doing to our corners
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I know what you mean. Obj has more upside of you're feeling risky but it's just my opinion. The thing is if you decide to sit Hilton and play beckham and they end up sitting him before the game tommorow you're screwed. 

Back
Top Bottom