OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Picked up Stafford and Robbie Gould for this weeks matchup
yLQlnAG.png

Cobb's lack of production is starting to worry me  
mean.gif

Good thing GB is on a bye next week, hopefully he can get back on track

Down 40 with Rashad and OBJ tomorrow. It's night night for me unless OBJ goes off and Rashad gives me something to work with. :frown:

i think i gotta start CMike next week :smh:

Ingram's obviously starting, Hill's on a bye & Hyde's nursing an injury on a short week vs Seattle

Shoulda benched CJ2K and flexed Marvin Jones and started Jordan Cameron instead of Owen.

Martavis :smokin

You guys think this dude has a chance of coming back?

Last edited:
what makes y'all so sure lacy isnt a bust? rodgers loves doing too much and as long as they keep winning i don't see that changing

5-1 bound :pimp: 158.32 to 119.12. Only undefeated team has been knocked off and I take back control of 1st place.

View media item 1753102
Ivory with a cool 31.60 points. Don't regret one bit taking him fairly early on draft night.

AB went from my best player to my worst.

No kidding. Right now I'm down half a point with just the Giants kicker left to play so hopefully I pull this week out, but I got a combined 5 points out of AJ Green and Antonio Brown. That's tough to come back from.

sat Antonio Brown and feeling great about that decision. 

Vick+Patrick Peterson= no production

Planning to use Harris if ODB sits for tonight.

Im up 10 with Harris/ODB vs his Eagles Defense. We shall see.....

I'm sick to my stomach for not starting Martavis Bryant. AB did nothing for me. I'm only up 3, with my opponent still having DeMarco Murray playing tonight. Smh.

I'm sick to my stomach for not starting Martavis Bryant. AB did nothing for me. I'm only up 3, with my opponent still having DeMarco Murray playing tonight. Smh.
Well its not like you could have predicted that Martavis was going to have a good game.  He had 2 targets and 8 yards before Vick getting hurt.  Not like you can really gameplan for that.

Last edited:

Well its not like you could have predicted that Martavis was going to have a good game.  He had 2 targets and 8 yards before Vick getting hurt.  Not like you can really gameplan for that.
i feel like everytime a player comes back from suspension they go off on their first game. bell and gates this year. josh gordon a few years ago lit it up all season

Now sitting at 1-5. 12 team league only 4 make playoffs. Basically have to go at least 7-1 over the next 8 weeks 
mean.gif

Doesn't help that I've had Dez, Romo, Big Ben, Lacy, Tyrod Taylor, Karlos Williams all on my team this year.

Is there ANYTHING I can hope to get for Lacy now?

:smh: 2-4 in my main league!

I was 1-4 last year and then ripped off a 9 game win streak before losing in the championship.

I don't feel like that's possible this year, especially with losing Charles :smh:

Gonna try to buy low on Lacy, I think he'll turn it around after the bye week. (I hope)

Back
Top Bottom