Antonio brown
Keenan allen
Donte moncrief
Mike evans

Pick one ppr
Antonio gates
Ben watson
Allen, Moncrief, Evans.

Watson, favorable matchup and I think Gates will be limited if he plays at all.

I have John Brown, Antonio Brown (unfortunately cause of Gates injury) and Moncrief
I would have told you to start A-Rob over A. Brown this week. Buffalo is susceptible to allowing receiving TDs.

gil23 gil23 did u go with Hurns man .. I hope so

nope :rolleyes ..he chillin on my bench i hope cheacandrick or whatever his name is gives me at least 10 points ... i felt uneasy about starting bortles robinson and hurns at he same time :smh:

Last edited:
Start Ebron over Gates? Can't risk waiting for this game time decision :smh: I'm gonna be pissed if Gates plays and has a great game later :lol:

interesting, pls expound
Think he'll vulture a TD even though ATL has the best run D in terms of rush YPG allowed. McCluster is obviously the better pass-catcher and Sankey is probably more effective outside of short-yardage situations. More a hunch than anything in that unfortunate Tennessee timeshare.

Cobb is the best back for the Titans. Too bad he's hurt. He'd have run away with the starting job.

interesting, pls expound
Think he'll vulture a TD even though ATL has the best run D in terms of rush YPG allowed. McCluster is obviously the better pass-catcher and Sankey is probably more effective outside of short-yardage situations. More a hunch than anything in that unfortunate Tennessee timeshare.

Cobb is the best back for the Titans. Too bad he's hurt. He'd have run away with the starting job.
Ah fair enough. I had originally plugged Andrews in to my lineup with the thinking that he would vulture a TD. 

But I just feel Oliver getting more snaps this week is a better roll of a dice than a vultured TD. 

Appreciate hearing your side of it though.

I wanted to swoop up Cobb for my IR spot, but I dragged my feet with waiting on Lafell to be activated and I was too late 
mean.gif

Ah fair enough. I had originally plugged Andrews in to my lineup with the thinking that he would vulture a TD. 

But I just feel Oliver getting more snaps this week is a better roll of a dice than a vultured TD. 
Fair enough. Oliver will definitely see more usage with Gordon out and Woody as the pass-catcher. But Oliver is so damn inefficient with his carries, can't stand that lowly YPC.

I have 1 FA add left for the week. I was gonna use it to fill in a kicker. But i guess i gotta hold out n roll no kicker in case Brown doesnt play tomorrow, i can use it to pick up Floyd

Back
Top Bottom