OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Bummed about Arian Foster. I feel like his body has been breaking down the past couple of years.

Now, I'm kind of in a scramble of who I should get to replace him.

I'm 6-1...But I need another decent RB that produces.

Side note...I'm very happy Lamar Miller has finally arrived this year.

Does anyone here think Houston will pick up Ray Rice?  I'm having serious thoughts about preemptively picking up Ray Rice since I habitually have the last choice in the waiver wire.

Even if they do pick Rice up, what in the hell is he going to do? 
laugh.gif

He was falling off at record pace in Baltimore. He's now a few years older and slower. His time is done as an NFL back.

Even if they do pick Rice up, what in the hell is he going to do? 
laugh.gif

He was falling off at record pace in Baltimore. He's now a few years older and slower. His time is done as an NFL back.
He had one bad season with the Ravens which he was injured for a portion of......I will give you this he is definitely a year older, but its not like it is unheard of for a RB to take a year off then come back.

Last edited:

He had one bad season with the Ravens which he was injured for a portion of......I will give you this he is definitely a year older, but its not like it is unheard of for a RB to take a year off then come back.
He started 15 games in 2013 and averaged 3 YPC. 

If you're getting rid of Cooks then it's unfair in your favor.
The WRs I got currently: Edelman, Megatron, Sanders
RBs I got: Hillman, Charcandrick, Gore

I tried trading for Yeldon but that didn't work

Last edited:

He was also playing injured for a portion of those games......
You mean not 100%, correct? Dont think he played 'injured for a portion of the year' 
laugh.gif

100% or not, all I know is he started 15 games and averaged 3 YPC in 2013. Uninspiring however you view it.

Back to my original point - he probably won't sign with Houston and was a long shot to make any type of impact this season had he done so, especially half way through the season. The Texans are going downhill, and they're going downhill with Freddy Blue and Chris Polk.

My matchup is going down to the wire tonight.

I am down 103.9 to 100.3

I have Carson Palmer left to Play...

Dude has Chris Johnson....

I should be good right???! :nerd:

Thinking of offering the last place guy in our ppr league my cj2k/moncrief/diggs for his dez/scrub/scrub. Dude has SO many holes while I got a lot of depth...

My team currently,

Wilson/Bortles
Bell/Gurley/Cj2k/Matt Jones
Hopklns, Evans, Cooper, Moncrief, Diggs, Tavon
Julius Thomas/Dwyane Allen

A core of Bell/Gurley/Hopkins/Dez/Evans and Cooper at the Flex would give me a good shot at winning the chip.

Big question is you guys think it's a fair trade? I'm giving up depth but gurley/evans/cooper all had their bye already.

my team

Big ben/ bortles

AP/Ivory/doug martin/ melvin gordon

Megatron/ty hilton/deandre hopkins/ allen robinson/ martavious bryant/ allen hurns

charles clay

Who should i offer for tyler eiffert? 

Thinking of offering the last place guy in our ppr league my cj2k/moncrief/diggs for his dez/scrub/scrub. Dude has SO many holes while I got a lot of depth...

My team currently,

Wilson/Bortles
Bell/Gurley/Cj2k/Matt Jones
Hopklns, Evans, Cooper, Moncrief, Diggs, Tavon
Julius Thomas/Dwyane Allen

A core of Bell/Gurley/Hopkins/Dez/Evans and Cooper at the Flex would give me a good shot at winning the chip.

Big question is you guys think it's a fair trade? I'm giving up depth but gurley/evans/cooper all had their bye already.
What's the rest of his team look like?  I would say it would have been great trade two weeks ago, but now that Dez may actually be coming back he may be inclined to wait a little depending how the rest of his team looks like.

my team

Big ben/ bortles
AP/Ivory/doug martin/ melvin gordon
Megatron/ty hilton/deandre hopkins/ allen robinson/ martavious bryant/ allen hurns
charles clay

Who should i offer for tyler eiffert? 
Depends on what the other guy needs

Last edited:

You mean not 100%, correct? Dont think he played 'injured for a portion of the year' 
laugh.gif

100% or not, all I know is he started 15 games and averaged 3 YPC in 2013. Uninspiring however you view it.

Back to my original point - he probably won't sign with Houston and was a long shot to make any type of impact this season had he done so, especially half way through the season. The Texans are going downhill, and they're going downhill with Freddy Blue and Chris Polk.
I mean he played through a hip injury that you can definitely tell was hindering how he cut and you could tell from him performance.  Say what you want about the guy, but he is still better than both Blue and Polk which is what intrigues me about him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...regrets-playing-for-ravens-through-hip-injury

Literally hurt his hip the second week and played the entire season with it.

What's the rest of his team look like?  I would say it would have been great trade two weeks ago, but now that Dez may actually be coming back he may be inclined to wait a little depending how the rest of his team looks like.

he has

rodgers/mccown
bloun/riddick/helu/alfred morris
dez/boldin/travis benjamin/michael floyd/crowder/djax/marvin jones
barnridge

dude is getting destoyed

he has

rodgers/mccown
barnridge

dude is getting destoyed

Damn that's a horrible team. For his sake I hope it's a 16 team league

he has

rodgers/mccown
barnridge

dude is getting destoyed
That honestly may be the worst team I have ever seen.  I would offer it knowing he may reject just because Dez and Barnidge are his only bright spots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom