OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down 14 with Senior left to play.

Please get me 90 yrds and a TD 
happy.gif

I traded for Foster earlier in the season with Emmanuel Sanders 
eyes.gif

Just offered up this trade tell me what you think....

I get Lynch and Rawls

He gets Vereen and Gronk

a part of me wants to counter with amari/cj2k/moncrief or diggs if he rejects but not sure if it would be worth it.

I mean he played through a hip injury that you can definitely tell was hindering how he cut and you could tell from him performance.  Say what you want about the guy, but he is still better than both Blue and Polk which is what intrigues me about him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...regrets-playing-for-ravens-through-hip-injury

Literally hurt his hip the second week and played the entire season with it.
You're starting to sound like his agent. 
laugh.gif

Not that srs. I was only implying that it'd be far-fetched for a guy to come off the street mid way through a year and expect him to be a contributor. Let alone being worthy of a fantasy play. That's all.

Anyone (IDP leagues) reap the benefits of Mark Barron yesterday? 
laugh.gif
 16 total tackles starting at OLB yesterday. 
pimp.gif

Looks like the shift could stick for just a bit longer too. Jo-Lonn Dunbar out and now Laurinitis looking iffy.

My opponent decided to not plug in a QB for Manning this week, well I'm only up 3 and just ended the week by default dropping tucker for flacco so he can't pick up a QB :rofl:  

Nice move. I did something similar. I'm up 8 pts and all he has left is John Brown. Seeing Browns injury I dropped philly defense and scooped up a Michael Floyd in case brown can't play. Hopefully it works out.

Nice move. I did something similar. I'm up 8 pts and all he has left is John Brown. Seeing Browns injury I dropped philly defense and scooped up a Michael Floyd in case brown can't play. Hopefully it works out.

How did you drop someone after they already played?

Or you did this prior to the game last night?

Anyone (IDP leagues) reap the benefits of Mark Barron yesterday? :lol:  16 total tackles starting at OLB yesterday. :pimp:

Looks like the shift could stick for just a bit longer too. Jo-Lonn Dunbar out and now Laurinitis looking iffy.

no but my opponent had reshad jones and telvin smith ... :x

well i need 33 pts from Carson, JBrown, & AZ def tonight.

heres to benching Landry yesterday. :smh:
and poor foster out again. :x

well i need 33 pts from Carson, JBrown, & AZ def tonight.

heres to benching Landry yesterday. :smh:
and poor foster out again. :x

33 from 3 guys isnt hard especially with palmer and that D

I need 47 between Smith & Brown .. :rolleyes

Last edited:
No im trying to get rid of him. I need receiver help

i wouldnt do it straight up. i'm sure you can find a WR a tier above those 2 in exchange for demarco. but if you had to choose from those two, i go martavis especially with big ben coming back soon.

No im trying to get rid of him. I need receiver help
There has got to be someone much better than that for which you can trade for.  Martavius will get a lot of end zone looks but I would think he is going to be TD dependent.  I would think you could get at least a WR1 for DeMarco since he has looked a lot better the last couple weeks.

i wouldnt do it straight up. i'm sure you can find a WR a tier above those 2 in exchange for demarco. but if you had to choose from those two, i go martavis especially with big ben coming back soon.

There has got to be someone much better than that for which you can trade for.  Martavius will get a lot of end zone looks but I would think he is going to be TD dependent.  I would think you could get at least a WR1 for DeMarco since he has looked a lot better the last couple weeks.

I'll see what I can do. Yeah you right about Bryant being TD dependant.

I could move Murray or Blount I guess. Def looking for high end receiver though especially with 2 of 3 i have on byes week 9

My current roster:

Dalton/Ben/Hoyer (was a fill in this week)
Murray/Lynch/Blount/Woodhead
Smith Sr/J. Brown/Lafell
Bennett/J. Thomas
Jets/Falcons

If I can move Murray, Im targeting Gio in waivers since he was dropped last week. Or West if this week was proof of what he can do

Last edited:

I could move Murray or Blount I guess. Def looking for high end receiver though especially with 2 of 3 i have on byes week 9

My current roster:

Smith Sr/J. Brown/Lafell
Bennett/J. Thomas
Jets/Falcons

If I can move Murray, Im targeting Gio in waivers since he was dropped last week. Or West if this week was proof of what he can do

you should try going after a edelman, keenan or hilton type. you may get a better WR for lynch but i would prefer to move murray ahead of him

My current roster:

Smith Sr/J. Brown/Lafell
Bennett/J. Thomas
Jets/Falcons

What is your record like?  Lafell is better than what he showed last week.  He had 8 targets, he just had some bad drops which will happen when you dont play forever.  I would almost look at trading Blount and Lafell/Brown for a better receiver before trading Murray.  If you trade Murray then you are just going to create inconsistency at RB.  Is Stephon Digg still on your waivers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom