OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Started Tannehill benched Lewis
mean.gif

Just flipped McFadden for Eifert.

Was gonna roll with Ebron this week and had been using Delanie.

Miller could not run on a Patriots defense that's horrible against the run :lol:

Anyways, looks like Dolphins came crashing back to earth. Miller, Tanny, and their defense.
The Dolphins are horrible and I'm a big Dolphins fan.

That's probably not gonna happen :rofl: :smh:

Playing guy that has Brady. Screw the Pats and Brady for always running up the score :lol:

Lol at this rate next season i plan on drafting Gronk, Edelman, Brady as my top 3 picks :lol:

I'll find a way to piece other ish together. Them 3 get you damn near 50+ alone each week

Lol at this rate next season i plan on drafting Gronk, Edelman, Brady as my top 3 picks :lol:

I'll find a way to piece other ish together. Them 3 get you damn near 50+ alone each week

That's what I was telling myself :lol:

Next year, just get Gronk and let the other pieces fall in place.

That's probably not gonna happen :rofl: :smh:

Playing guy that has Brady. Screw the Pats and Brady for always running up the score :lol:

There is somebody in my league who pick up Gronk, Edelman, and Patriots defense, and killed this week.. I got real lucky that I drafted Brady..

Should I take this trade? I get Luck, he gets Gio Bernard.

My other qbs are Tannehill and Tyrod.

My other RB's are Bell, Ingram and Ivory. Nice but then I would have no depth, but Melvin Gordon is a free agent and a shot he does something. Standard ESPN scoring

^ u could accept

Or you could go out n grab Hoyer or Fitzpatrick

Theyve been available still in most leagues

Back
Top Bottom