OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/hashtag/AZCardinals?src=hash[/URL]"]
WR John Brown (hamstring) was dressed out for open part of #AZCardinals practice, warming up as usual. Arians speaks to media at 12:30 p.m.
— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter)

October 30, 2015
Wish they'd stop jerking us around and make a decision.

If he does play should I flex him over Cooper?
[/quote]

I'd say so. That last game was a fluke. Just like the Miami game

I couldve swore AZ said they were going to rest him this week going in to the bye week so he could possibly be fresh

Killin me .. and now i see Smith Sr just tweaked his knee in practice yesterday

WR slots have been the death of me all season

Last edited:
Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said Friday that Andre Ellington's role will increase this week at Cleveland.
Ellington lost his starting job to Chris Johnson, and spent the last two weeks rotating with David Johnson in sub-packages. Ellington could become Arizona's primary passing-game back this week. He will still be a shaky flex play in PPR leagues. An increased role for Ellington would mean less work for David.

Does anyone here think Polk wins the starting job in Houston? Alfred Blue has been abysmal this whole season.
I hope he does. I need a solid flex play for the rest of the season with all the drama with Randle.

Decker bout to be questionable this week against the raiders. Had to grab Golden Tate off waivers as a plug in.

I couldve swore AZ said they were going to rest him this week going in to the bye week so he could possibly be fresh

Killin me .. and now i see Smith Sr just tweaked his knee in practice yesterday

WR slots have been the death of me all season

Serious? I was gonna start Smith over Cobb/Hilton. Now I gotta roll dice and pick my poison w/ their bad matchups :x :lol:

How is McFadden for Eifert not a steal?

DMC is fools gold.
Exactly.  DMC is either going to get benched the first week he has a bad showing or get injured due to his increased workload as per usual with DMC.  The week when he sprouts a goose egg against a tough Seattle line, people are going to be looking at unloading him for next to nothing.  Getting a top 5 TE in return for a RB who may or may not be starting in a couple weeks is a steal.

I hope all you guys are right.

Nothing more awkward than something being so obvious to predict happen end up happening right on the money. *cough CJ Anderson
Prior to last game, the guy was averaging like 3 YPC.  Give him a week or two and lets see what he does when he is banged up not coming off a bye week.

Randle has personal issues with his baby's mama.
Also he's injured. He'll be the lead back once DMC gets hurt which will happen.
Christine Michael has been all hype, has proven nothing.

I picked up the Dolphins d 2 weeks ago.  Started them both weeks
nthat.gif
, benched them in place of Det this week.. With Wake out, is it time to drop MIA?

I picked up the Dolphins d 2 weeks ago.  Started them both weeks:nthat: , benched them in place of Det this week.. With Wake out, is it time to drop MIA?

Yes. Dolphins are not that good.
They will be playing catch up the rest of the year.
They played two week teams.
I'd rather roll with panthers d or Philly d ros

What you guys think about David Cobb?

Can't be a bad pickup since Khiry Robinson and Duke Johnson are my starting backs :x

After the draft nfl.com graded my team 
roll.gif

YEAH RIGHT 

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
 im screwed ... (The League's Worst)

Last edited:
lowest point total in first place after 7 weeks? I've never seen that before, he must have incredible luck

Back
Top Bottom