OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

lowest point total in first place after 7 weeks? I've never seen that before, he must have incredible luck

His team is trash too

Carr/Peyton/Romo
Sproles/AP
Dre Johnson/V Jax/TY/Sammy
Delanie/Heath
Matt Bryant & Ravens D

:x :x :x .... 5 and freakin 2

Anyone looking at Bush or the other SF rb's as replacements? I'm thinking about picking one up to have as stash but i'm unsure of who would be the best option

Last edited:
Anyone looking at Bush or the other SF rb's as replacements? I'm thinking about picking one up to have as stash but i'm unsure of who would be the best option

Reggie Bush has looked like trash and they're going against the Rams defense. Seems like Boldin tweaked his hamstring again and they already have an awful pass offense. That game could be ugly.

I'm going to pick up bush.
He's a starter, there is value for you there, even though it's not much. Maybe he actually does something seeing more snaps.
Also Hyde could miss multiple weeks.
I've had a foot stress fracture before and that s**t hurts. I'm surprised coaching staff let him play through it, it gets worse doing so.

I need Ronnie Hillman to start putting in work starting this weekend. I already lost Foster in one league and now possibly Hyde for a bit in another and Hillman is my next best RB in both leagues.

I'm surprised coaching staff let him play through it, it gets worse doing so.

As a niner fan, I'd like to tell you we have the worst coaching staff in the history of football. It's comparable to a high school staff...

I'm going to pick up bush.
He's a starter, there is value for you there, even though it's not much. Maybe he actually does something seeing more snaps.
Also Hyde could miss multiple weeks.
I've had a foot stress fracture before and that s**t hurts. I'm surprised coaching staff let him play through it, it gets worse doing so.

He won't bro :lol: He is fragile Mr. Glass and 49ers o-line is garbage.

Mike Davis would be sleeper to pick up if you have a roster spot to burn but coaching hasn't seemed comfy to use him so far.

Aminu
sick.gif

Last edited:
As a niner fan, I'd like to tell you we have the worst coaching staff in the history of football. It's comparable to a high school staff...
Yes Niners are definitely horrible. Idk why you would make him play through a stress fracture. Idiotic.

He won't bro :lol: He is fragile Mr. Glass and 49ers o-line is garbage.

Mike Davis would be sleeper to pick up if you have a roster spot to burn but coaching hasn't seemed comfy to use him so far.
Yeah I don't think Ima pick up bush. I was just trying to block the Hyde owner but he told someone who has higher priority to take him before me.

Yes, bush is horrible. I hated him on the Dolphins.

I need Ronnie Hillman to start putting in work starting this weekend. I already lost Foster in one league and now possibly Hyde for a bit in another and Hillman is my next best RB in both leagues.

Same here, I want to flex him the ros if he's getting those touches. 18-20+

Tate. Jim Bob Cooter said he wants to take more shots downfield which basically means he wants to get Tate more involved.

also i think Abdullah's gonna be better under JBC

1-6 team picked up Bush earlier. He must be desperate.

Tate. Jim Bob Cooter said he wants to take more shots downfield which basically means he wants to get Tate more involved.

also i think Abdullah's gonna be better under JBC

You just wanted to say Jim Bob Cooter didn't ya :lol: .

Didn't get my waivers wire request.. :smh:

My waiver went through for Benjamin Watson :smokin my best TE option compared to Cameron and Richard Rodgers. Tho, I may try and scoop Rodgers back up when the week finishes if he is still available; had no choice but to play Cameron on Thursday and I've seen enough. Should have dropped him from the start. Rather have RR back on my squad and let Watson be my TE1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom