OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need a kicker this week and don't want to drop Joique Bell for his RB1 potential or Justin Tucker cause he's a good dancer.

Bruh, Joique Bell doesnt even have RB3 potential. He's the definition of zero upside.

In regards to Hillman, I get the feeling that Kubiak really wants CJ Anderson to be the feature back.

Last edited:
Bell doesn't have RB1 upside, not this season. But Jim Bob Cooter said he'll commit to the run, and even being down 14+ pts in the 2nd half last week vs the Chiefs, DET ran the ball and ran it as well as they have all season. Add in the fact he's their only true back capable of a workload, I'd say he's trending up.

But I don't think anyone is out in a frenzy looking to pick Bell up, with DET being on a bye it's a great time to drop him for a week if you need to.

Is it a bad move to start 3 players from the same team. I am going with Brees and Ingram this week.

I am hesistant about Robinson on Revis island, and thinking about putting in Cooks. Thoughts?

Is it a bad move to start 3 players from the same team. I am going with Brees and Ingram this week.

I am hesistant about Robinson on Revis island, and thinking about putting in Cooks. Thoughts?

I see why you're in a pickle. I normally would frown against 3, but I'm going 2 weekly with Ingram and Watson. Cooks might not be a bad play over Robinson. If Revis blankets him, Bortles is going to look towards Hurns a lot.

I'm stacked at RB Lynch, Gurley, DWill, Melvin Gordon, Duke, and Blount. Looking to make a trade for a receiver. I offered DWill, Gordon and Smokey Brown for AB. Is that a good trade?

I'm stacked at RB Lynch, Gurley, DWill, Melvin Gordon, Duke, and Blount. Looking to make a trade for a receiver. I offered DWill, Gordon and Smokey Brown for AB. Is that a good trade?

For you? Absolutely. Will he take it? Not a chance in hell.

I hope Hillman plays. He's my flex.
If Hillman is a no go, should I plug in jmatt or Inman?

With Hilton most likely out -- would you guys roll with J. Thomas or C. Fleener at TE? 1PPR

I have a strange feeling Fleener is going to be the only guy Luck will be able to get the ball to

@RotoPass: Ingram: 7 games with more than 15 touches this season. At least 100 total yards or a TD in each one of them. Losing KRob only solidifies trend

@RotoPass: Julio Jones: 3 games this season with at least 140 yards AND a touchdown. Antonio Brown was WR1 last season and had exactly one such game

@RotoPass: Latavius Murray: Carries per game in losses: 13 ... Carries per game in wins: 19

@RotoPass: Michael Crabtree: More targets than Cooper for a 3rd straight game

@RotoPass: Hillman: Last 3 games with 10 rushes: 274 rushing yards and 3 rush TDs (50 carries). CJA this season: 281 yards and 1 rush TD (81 carries)

Last edited:
Need a kicker this week and don't want to drop Joique Bell for his RB1 potential or Justin Tucker cause he's a good dancer.

Bruh, Joique Bell doesnt even have RB3 potential. He's the definition of zero upside.

In regards to Hillman, I get the feeling that Kubiak really wants CJ Anderson to be the feature back.

Bell doesn't have RB1 upside, not this season. But Jim Bob Cooter said he'll commit to the run, and even being down 14+ pts in the 2nd half last week vs the Chiefs, DET ran the ball and ran it as well as they have all season. Add in the fact he's their only true back capable of a workload, I'd say he's trending up.

But I don't think anyone is out in a frenzy looking to pick Bell up, with DET being on a bye it's a great time to drop him for a week if you need to.

Meant RB1 for the lions. Which isn't saying much :lol:

ASJ practiced friday in full. Things are looking up!!!

Ryan Mathews practiced in full as well. 

Need these dudes in my 14 tm league because Luck or Cousins will let me down

i hope ASJ ends up playing. gonna have to roll with Jacob Tamme if he doesn't

That man seems soft as hell. Always injured, and I legit don't even know when he got hurt in the game he got injured in this year. Said he wants to hold out until he's 100% so he can give his fans and his team what they deserve. ***** you better get the hell out there on the field, we're running out of guys to catch the ball.

Pick one for flex:
Benjamin Watson
Brandon LaFell
Malcom Floyd
TY Hilton

Planning to sit Hilton b/c of his foot and it's Broncos.

Leaning towards Watson over Floyd.

I'm going w/ Antonio Brown and Crabtree at WR's for reference.

Last edited:
Decker vs Jags or Diggs vs Rams? 0.5 PPR

Decker has a great matchup so he's who I have in right now, but Fitzpatrick's finger issue seems sketchy to me.

Pick one for flex:
Benjamin Watson
Brandon LaFell
Malcom Floyd
TY Hilton

Planning to sit Hilton b/c of his foot and it's Broncos.

Leaning towards Watson over Floyd.

I'm going w/ Antonio Brown and Crabtree at WR's for reference.

Watson

pick one for flex. standard scoring

crabtree
stevie Johnson
hurns

Crab & Hurns

Decker vs Jags or Diggs vs Rams? 0.5 PPR

Decker has a great matchup so he's who I have in right now, but Fitzpatrick's finger issue seems sketchy to me.

Its not his throwing hand though

Who would you start (pick 1 QB and TE)?

Eli @ TB

Winston vs. NYG

Tannehill @ BUF

Luck vs. DEN

Ben Watson vs. TEN

Julius Thomas @ NYJ

Back
Top Bottom