OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah why would you give up the best player on your team for those guys? In this case 3 is NOT better than 1 :lol:

Anyone else's page really long after that HoosierDaddy copy & paste plus Sole quoting it :lol: .

If you can't spell someones name then you probably shouldn't be trading for them.  Diggs is good but this Griggs character you speak of sounds awful.

@sole searchin bruh .... whats with that quote :smh:

hoosierdaddy317 hoosierdaddy317 that trade would be along the same lines as the ones from the past 2 days that were bad

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm not a bad move. Hillman was just named the starter, idk what that means tho since they still split carries almost evenly when CJA was the starter

Last edited:
i've been running Diggs in my flex so I think he's expendable. Got Cobb, Dez and John Brown who can start in his place, Jordan Matthews on the bench if he ever wakes up. Just don't feel comfortable with Jeremy Hill as my Rb2 next to Lamar Miller right now.

Dropped Nate Washington for Inman. Going to plug him in over Hilton due to this news -

NFL Network's Rand Getlin reports no decision has been made whether T.Y. Hilton (foot) will play Week 9 against the Broncos, and he "looks like a game-time decision."

Advice: Hilton hasn't practiced at all this week after undergoing an MRI on his foot following last Monday night's loss to the Panthers. He remains in a walking boot. Against Denver's lock-down pass defense, it'd be a convenient game for Hilton to miss. Even if he suits up, Hilton will be impossible to trust.

It was either Inman or Woods. I'm feeling the gamble on Dontrelle with Allen now out and Gates still hurting a bit.

Luck is my starting QB in my 14tm league.

AM I CRAZY FOR THINKING OF STARTING COUSINS IN HIS PLACE THIS WEEK?

up against Denver Def and possibly without TY Hilton.

I know i should start my studs but these days is he a stud?

Cousins should have tons of garbage time against NE but with that thinking so will Luck....
HELP ME out here NT regs

i've been running Diggs in my flex so I think he's expendable. Got Cobb, Dez and John Brown who can start in his place, Jordan Matthews on the bench if he ever wakes up. Just don't feel comfortable with Jeremy Hill as my Rb2 next to Lamar Miller right now.

You could probably sell high on Diggs right now before he comes back down to earth on Sunday vs the Rams :lol: .. i think you can get a little more than Hillman if you find he right team to trade with.

With Keenan Allen and Steve Smith out for the year, somebody in your league should be in need of a WR.

HELP ME out here NT regs

Matthew Berry was talking about this same exact scenario the other day on his podcast. Denver just held the best QB in the league to under 100 yards and only 10 points. I'm a gambling man, I would roll the dice with Cousins although I'm sure many would disagree. That Denver D is for real and the only reason the Broncos are undefeated.

Last edited:
Matthew Berry was talking about this same exact scenario the other day on his podcast. Denver just held the best QB in the league to under 100 yards and only 10 points. I'm a gambling man, I would roll the dice with Cousins although I'm sure many would disagree. That Denver D is for real and the only reason the Broncos are undefeated.
Sadly I feel like this is one of those times when I cant start my stud. Now it looks like TY wont play so that will be one less target for Luck as well. 

You could probably sell high on Diggs right now before he comes back down to earth on Sunday vs the Rams :lol: .. i think you can get a little more than Hillman if you find he right team to trade with.

With Keenan Allen and Steve Smith out for the year, somebody in your league should be in need of a WR.
Problem is the guy who lost Keenan Allen also lost Charles so he's depleted RB wise and the guy who lost Smith is the 2nd best team in the league and only willing to move Blount, so I'm not dealing with him.

Problem is the guy who lost Keenan Allen also lost Charles so he's depleted RB wise and the guy who lost Smith is the 2nd best team in the league and only willing to move Blount, so I'm not dealing with him.

I see, you have enough depth at WR to make the move for Hillman. I would send out some feelers before settling on Hillman though, Diggs stock is very high right now.

dude doesn't wanna deal Hillman anymore :lol: it's tough cause the team's with better RB's literally only have 2 or 3 RB's and are hesitant to deal for that reason. And the one team with a surplus of good backs is the best team in the league.

So thankful I was able to scoop Dalton & Bortles on waivers Wk 3.

Can't believe I started the season with Teddy and Stafford :x .

Last edited:
I drafted Dalton in the 13th round and Tanne in the 5th. Now neither of them are on my team :smh:

Still the number one ranked team though but I'd be undefeated if I kept Dalton :\

Travis Benjamin droppable at this point? Dude's been ghost. Luckily I've never put him into my lineup. Need a kicker this week and don't want to drop Joique Bell for his RB1 potential or Justin Tucker cause he's a good dancer. Brownies also have a bye in 2 weeks

60e9VBF.gif

ox2wQrA.gif

Last edited:
Unless you're in 14 team or more league, I don't know how you guys sleep comfortably at night knowing Benjamin is your #2 or Flex :smh: :lol: .. he's very droppable at this point.

Fearing I might be in some trouble if Hilton sees time out; not that he's done much to begin with due to Luck but the potential is still there with him. I trust AB84, Larry Fitz and Hurns to keep things up. And I'm glad I scooped Aiken this week to have moving forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom