OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Please let us know who dude has for WR that he needed to drop my man Bryant?

eek.gif

Eli or Stafford

I have a pile of **** for RB it's really a toss up.

I think I'm gonna sit on Forte this week.

Pick 3

Alfred Blue

Antonio Andrews

Javorious Allen

Shane  Vereen

Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

Maybe you guys can help me choose who to start at QB...

Cam Newton or Aaron Rodgers? Cam's been hot lately, but the Packers are starting to get it rolling and it is Chicago, at home.

Eli or Stafford

I have a pile of **** for RB it's really a toss up.

I think I'm gonna sit on Forte this week.

Pick 3

Alfred Blue
Antonio Andrews
Javorious Allen
Shane  Vereen

On second thought, go with Stafford. Philly D has been horrible lately.

Bench Vereen

Last edited:
Please let us know who dude has for WR that he needed to drop my man Bryant?

:wow:

He only got 2 WRs now..
Evans
Decker

The league is about to play basketball right now and I want to talk to him about it but I don't want to bring it up in front of everybody..

some interesting news

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said Matt Forte (knee) will be the "starter in name only" the rest of the season.

Rapoport said the plan is to have a "two-headed monster" with Forte and impressive rookie Jeremy Langford, who Rapoport said is viewed as the "not just the future but the present" because of his explosiveness. This was always a concern considering how well Langford played and that Forte is a free agent following the season, but it is not as if Forte will disappear from the offense entirely. The veteran should get enough work to remain in the RB2 conversation the rest of the way.

with that being said, do i flex langford, decker or stevie? i have gurley and rawls starting too. PPR league

Woukd you guys play both Langford and Forte? I have both in one of my leagues

I have Langford on the bench. Gonna wait to see what John Fox does first. Too risky of a play for either imo

Happy Thanksgiving NT

Hope everyone's players flourish today (DeMarco already sucking it up) 

6 rush attempts for a yard? Jesus I should have started Spencer Ware.

Didn't the game just start. How does he have 6 already?

He only got 2 WRs now..
Evans
Decker

The league is about to play basketball right now and I want to talk to him about it but I don't want to bring it up in front of everybody..

Might as well bring it up. Once everybody gets home and logs onto the league page they'll notice right away :lol: .

I'd be afraid to play buck cos Cleveland will just stack the box.

Cj2k more so than John brown. I don't like playing John brown hurt. Also Michael Floyd will take away targets if he's in.

Barnidge for Sure

Back
Top Bottom