OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Last year the same league I'm in currently had a winner takes all pot.. I got second place.. I didn't say a word.. I took the loss..

Now all of a sudden the commissioner is having a change of heart for the price money of 1st and want to split it for 2nd and 3rd.. And I'm currently in first with the longest winning streak in the league all season.. and so happens to play the commissioner this week too( who has no chance in hell of making the playoffs)
This is really sketch..

Oh hell naaw, collect your winnings sir.

HOU D vs. Bills
or
CHI D vs. SF

Gabbert has actually been pretty Alex Smith-like in the conservative playing style that doesn't create that many turnovers and using plays with his legs when needed to get first downs. Hard to go against the Texans defense right now with how good they're playing.

People playing in money league, do you play in a winner takes all league or do you guys share the winning by first place gets a certain amount, second place gets a certain amount, third
place gets a certain amount?

By me:

12 Teams $50 per
- 1st Place: $400
- 2nd Place: $200
- 3rd Place: $50
- Most Points at end of Regular Season: $50

I have a lengthy lead on the most points for stat so I'll be getting my $50 back. Hoping to win the whole damn show tho

View media item 1817056

Eli vs. NYJ
       or
Winston @ New Orleans

Jameis is playing the Falcons today at home. I would probably stick with Eli...no Revis and the Jets rest of the secondary has not been very good without him.

any barnidge owners worried about manziel possibly starting for the rest of the sesaon? im thinking about picking up and starting ASJ since barnidge/manziel have a terrible track record

any barnidge owners worried about manziel possibly starting for the rest of the sesaon? im thinking about picking up and starting ASJ since barnidge/manziel have a terrible track record

I would definitely free yourself of Barnidge going forward. If Davis has a bad start today I can see them going back to JF the rest of the way like you suggested.

Do it. I don't trust Barnidge or anybody on the Browns with Austin Davis or Manziel as QB. Don't just drop Barnidge yet though.

Do it. I don't trust Barnidge or anybody on the Browns with Austin Davis or Manziel as QB. Don't just drop Barnidge yet though.

I would definitely free yourself of Barnidge going forward. If Davis has a bad start today I can see them going back to JF the rest of the way like you suggested.
thanks for the suggestion. i have eifert but he might be out a while as well
frown.gif

Quick - do I drop Marquess Wilson (who I'll likely not ever start, picked him up for depth) and pick up ASJ? If I do, I'll be rostering 3 TE's into the playoffs (him, Watson and Gillmore).

*Full-point PPR, playoff spot been locked up*

mike evans or shaun draughn at flex in standard?
Evans

I don't know who to start at RB this week.

Hill

Blount

Yeldon

I'm thinking Hill and Yeldon, hoping Hill can run like he did last week. But I'm not sure. What do you guys think? 
Hill a Yeldon

I don't trust and Patriots running back even though this might be the day Bill decides to give Blount 30 touches, you just never know 
laugh.gif

Forte or Langford? Standard
Forte

Eli vs. NYJ

or

Winston @ New Orleans
Eli or mariota...
ELIte

Quick - do I drop Marquess Wilson (who I'll likely not ever start, picked him up for depth) and pick up ASJ? If I do, I'll be rostering 3 TE's into the playoffs (him, Watson and Gillmore).

ASJ?

ASJ?

Austin Seferian-Jenkins, he's expected to play today so I would have him for playoffs if I wanted to start him.

Yep He's been on my bench since they've played Manizel, I have been starting Delanie Walker.

Im in trouble guys, Snead, Marquess Wilson not playing today and  Hankers is on IR smh. Picked up Devante Parker but I need another receiver.  My options

Joshua Bellamy

Roddy White

Tyler Lockett

Brian Hartline

Rashad Green

Im in trouble guys, Snead, Marquess Wilson not playing today and  Hankers is on IR smh. Picked up Devante Parker but I need another receiver.  My options

Joshua Bellamy
Roddy White
Tyler Lockett
Brian Hartline
Rashad Green

Probably Lockett.

this is my first week of playoffs (2-week matchups) and im scrambling to plug in players
frown.gif
ASJ or vance mcdonald...

ASJ?
Austin Seferian-Jenkins, he's expected to play today so I would have him for playoffs if I wanted to start him.

this is my first week of playoffs (2-week matchups) and im scrambling to plug in players
frown.gif
ASJ or vance mcdonald...
ASJ

Spencer Ware or Eric Decker @ the FLEX spot?

This is a big week for me. Playing for a BYE.

Back
Top Bottom