OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I had a gut feeling and pulled Lacy out of my lineup like 5 minutes prior to kickoff. Im glad I did. 

Playing against the Crosby owner. That missed FG was a nice start to a hopeful win.

Ingram has played well all year.

And I need to go with consistency.

That Carolina team is just on fire right now.

Eagles not so much, and thats why I asked for the suggestions.. Thanks again.

Mcfadden over CJ Anderson?
I'm benching McFadden and playing Anderson. Anderson has a good matchup and I am thinking the offense is more suited to his running style with Manning out of the picture. McFadden has only really thrived against bad defenses this year. I feel like his ceiling isn't very high. 

I might do the safe bet but hopefully I won't regret this. I lost the last 4 weeks in a row and need to win this week to have a guaranteed spot in the playoffs. My stupid self created the league and forgot to make the tie breakers to be most total points for the season (I'm currently the 3rd highest scorer in the league) instead of H2H records which the guy behind me has the advantage over me.
Coincidentally, I have both in a ppr league. I'd feel comfortable starting either, though a bunch of the 'experts' are real gassed on Lafells upside. Going against Eric Rowe (Megatron on thanksgiving) and having amendola back will help him immensely. I'm just hesitant because though the opportunities are there, he just isn't pulling a lot of them in. 
ohwell.gif

Ingram put up 20 against Arizona (4th ranked rushing defense)

also put up 20 against Carolina the first time (3rd ranked rushing defense)

and 20 against Atlanta (10th ranked rushing defense)

He has good games against solid defenses because the defenses focus in on Brees and the receivers. Just my opinion, but Ingram will get at least 20 points Sunday
I was an Ingram owner (ppr) up until last week. Flipped him and Calvin for Nuk. I know he's been a great this season for sure outplayed his ADP, you've got to play him, but i'd temper expectations...the potential for TD's are always there, but CAR run defense has been tightening up, they're always stout but lost rank when Luke was out. Imo it'll be a receiving game where the bulk of his pts come from.

Mcfadden over CJ Anderson?
CJ Anderson 

Last edited:
Ingram has played well all year.

And I need to go with consistency.

That Carolina team is just on fire right now.

Eagles not so much, and thats why I asked for the suggestions.. Thanks again.
I'm an ingram fan all the way sir 
smokin.gif

Here is my personal line up for the my ESPN league. This game dictates whether I get the bye week in the playoffs or not (as long as the guys i'm tied with don't out score me and win themselves)

Stupid rodgers got 17 points on the last damn play of the game 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
need some input here... Pick 2

D. Thomas vs. chargers
Fitzgerald vs. rams
TY vs. steelers

All 3 getting high targets but DT had a lot of drops and fitz getting underneath stuff and going against the Rams. TY looked good w hasselbeck and going against a weak secondary

Thanks

^ I would go with Thomas and Ty.

Need some help myself fellas, first week of playoffs.. playing a tough squad and have Eifert out.. so I picked up Vance McDonald as a flier.

But I need 3 out of these 4.

Mike Evans vs. ATL
Martavis Bryant vs. IND
Alson Jeffery vs. SF
Jarvis Landry vs. BAL

Right now I have Evans out since he's playing against Trufant, right move?

^ I would go with Thomas and Ty.

Need some help myself fellas, first week of playoffs.. playing a tough squad and have Eifert out.. so I picked up Vance McDonald as a flier.

But I need 3 out of these 4.

Mike Evans vs. ATL
Martavis Bryant vs. IND
Alson Jeffery vs. SF
Jarvis Landry vs. BAL

Right now I have Evans out since he's playing against Trufant, right move?
Most, if not all of Mike Evans routes are going to be ran against the LCB (guy opposite of Trufant). It's a solid match up for sure but I'd still take the other 3 over Evans this week. All plus matchups.

Ben Watson or ASJ? (standard scoring)
Watson, idk what to expect from ASJ, honestly

Last edited:
Making moves to stream against the Cowboys. Got the skins this week, have a claim in for Green Bay and grabbed the jets for week 15. Need to win this week to get into the playoffs but I like my odds and wanna be prepared.

When you played Eddie Lacy over Gurley in a must win week.... :x

Lopped my own head off smh

Yeah hind sight 20/20 .. youre looking at after the performance, you didnt make a bad decision. No one knows what lead to Lacy playing like 5 snaps (it seems :lol:) but playing him over Gurley was a good play considering hes coming off back-back 100yd games and Gurley only 130yd total his past 3 games (19 yards last week)

Yeah hind sight 20/20 .. youre looking at after the performance, you didnt make a bad decision. No one knows what lead to Lacy playing like 5 snaps (it seems
laugh.gif
) but playing him over Gurley was a good play considering hes coming off back-back 100yd games and Gurley only 130yd total his past 3 games (19 yards last week)
he was late for curfew the night before.  screwed me too now i gotta decide between mcfadden and johnson

When you played Eddie Lacy over Gurley in a must win week.... :x

Lopped my own head off smh

Yeah hind sight 20/20 .. youre looking at after the performance, you didnt make a bad decision. No one knows what lead to Lacy playing like 5 snaps (it seems :lol:) but playing him over Gurley was a good play considering hes coming off back-back 100yd games and Gurley only 130yd total his past 3 games (19 yards last week)

Supposedly he missed curfew...

Back
Top Bottom