OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Welp I missed playoffs by 4 points on account of Cousin and Tamme having poor games. 

Still made it in my other two and the wife made it in both of her leagues.

Hoping we bring home some coin this year.

made the playoffs in one of my other money leagues. i thought the top 4 make the playoffs but its actually top 6 so i sqeaked in there. :smokin

thinking of benching dez in that league and move allen rob up to the other WR spot and flex lamar instead. its standard

Projected to win Round 1 by 20+ .. my team on paper compared to his (8th seed) better not lose :lol: .

Dalton/Bortles owners, who are you going with this week? Cincy vs Pitt and Jags vs Indy :nerd: .

im benching Dalton for Palmer this week, as i have the past maybe 3 weeks. he's my ace.

Anybody know Eifert's status for sunday?

made the playoffs in one of my other money leagues. i thought the top 4 make the playoffs but its actually top 6 so i sqeaked in there. :smokin

thinking of benching dez in that league and move allen rob up to the other WR spot and flex lamar instead. its standard

Dez has been useless in standard outside of 1 game. You tripping if you benching A Rob for him.

What kills me is that in my main league my friend offered A Rob + someone else for Jeremy Hill & Dez earlier in the season when Dez was still injured & I declined because I thought Hill's performance would get better and that he was selling high on A Rob :smh:

Projected to win Round 1 by 20+ .. my team on paper compared to his (8th seed) better not lose :lol: .

Dalton/Bortles owners, who are you going with this week? Cincy vs Pitt and Jags vs Indy :nerd: .

im benching Dalton for Palmer this week, as i have the past maybe 3 weeks. he's my ace.

Anybody know Eifert's status for sunday?

Dalton is gonna have to keep pace with that Steelers offense, I'm sure. That calls for either a lot of yardage/TDs for him but it also raises the chance at INTs.

Bortles hasn't really been a bad play all year.

You could see why I'm hesitant here.

Dez has been useless in standard outside of 1 game. You tripping if you benching A Rob for him.

What kills me is that in my main league my friend offered A Rob + someone else for Jeremy Hill & Dez earlier in the season when Dez was still injured & I declined because I thought Hill's performance would get better and that he was selling high on A Rob :smh:

nah i've been starting a rob in my flex

My biggest regret was drafting Lacy with my first pick in all 3 leagues
mean.gif

Here's how I finished:

Yahoo: 6-7 - 9/12, missed out of the playoffs due to tiebreaker

Yahoo: 10-2 (league started Week 2) - 1/12, first round playoff bye

ESPN: 7-6 - 4/10, first round playoff bye

OK season. It hurts that in my big money league I was projected to finish the season 11-2 and score the most points only to finish 6-7 and not make the playoffs. Oh well.

Good luck to everyone else!

Last edited:
If Gronk doesn't come back after my bye, I'm donezo. At least I'll have 2 chances to place top 3 for some $$$

i got my eyes on these Consolation wins FWM .. 3-10 team dont fail me now :rofl:

Srs though, 9ers D or Jets? Or Miami?

Last edited:
2nd in points but ended up with the 5 seed.

Lost Forsett, Lynch, Smith Sr., and Kenan Allen this year. Took some serious mixing and matching to get here. :lol:

The girl in the final playoff spot finished the season on a 7 game losing streak and was eliminated with the last game in regular season by her live in boyfriend. They were the only couple in our league and had the opportunity to win all the prize money [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Meanwhile I crept in to that final spot she had when her BF beat her by 7 off a McFadden TD :lol:

ronnie hillman vs oakland
demarco murray vs buffalo
latavius murray @ denver
i am pretty torn here but gotta pick 2

also
amari cooper @ denver
brandin cooks @ TB

standard league

whos starting Tyrod this week? 
nerd.gif

Jameis very tempting against NO but its a division game...

whos starting Tyrod this week? 
nerd.gif

Jameis very tempting against NO but its a division game...
I got tyrod, bortles and brees. Idk what to do..
Who are you leaning towards starting?
i hate posting on here because its a jinx lol.

but i drove the Carr for the last half of the year and made the playoffs.

i picked up tyrod last week because his fantasy playoff schedule is quite appetizing.

not sure who im starting yet though.

my other decision is Dav Parker, Aiken or Tate in the Flex.

i started dav parker last week just for giggles because the game didnt mean anything to me 

Who to play in my flex this week is going to real tough for me.

Cooks @ Buccaneers
or
Hurns vs Colts

Brees is substantially worst outside the dome so cooks could easily put up a dud this game. He has been the most targeted WR on the team though and if Snead is out again, I might roll with cooks. Hurns coming off a concussion was balling before but he still has lingering issues of his abdomen and groin. It is a big game for the Jags though to keep their playoff hopes up.

My flex is a tricky spot this first round of playoffs.

If Hurns is back, which I believe he will be a go Sunday, I feel obligated to start him. Yet, I have Ware, and know he is good for the goal-line touches which can easily result in TDs.

Back
Top Bottom