OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

It should come down to head to head then total points.

Based off what you're saying, you went 3-1 vs the other 4 teams you're tied with. The other guy went 2-2, that right there already should guarantee your spot in the playoffs.

Division record isn't a good indicator to use in this situation since all the teams aren't in the same division. The fairest way to sort it out is to start with the head to head records between the teams tied, then total points if there are any ties after that.

Our commissioner keeps on telling me that it would go by division record no matter what. Even though I beat both of those other guys in the other division the one time I played both of them and split 1-1 with the commissioner he's saying I would be the odd man out because I only won 3 division games and the rest of them won 4.....

This **** would make ZERO sense that I beat both of those dudes and the commissioner lost to both of them and we would do a tiebreaker by division record with two teams in a whole different division.

It should come down to head to head then total points.

Based off what you're saying, you went 3-1 vs the other 4 teams you're tied with. The other guy went 2-2, that right there already should guarantee your spot in the playoffs.

Division record isn't a good indicator to use in this situation since all the teams aren't in the same division. The fairest way to sort it out is to start with the head to head records between the teams tied, then total points if there are any ties after that.

Our commissioner keeps on telling me that it would go by division record no matter what. Even though I beat both of those other guys in the other division the one time I played both of them and split 1-1 with the commissioner he's saying I would be the odd man out because I only won 3 division games and the rest of them won 4.....

This **** would make ZERO sense that I beat both of those dudes and the commissioner lost to both of them and we would do a tiebreaker by division record with two teams in a whole different division.

That's ridiculous bro, how can you use division record as a determining factor when this has nothing to do with the division :smh: ... the most logical thing to do is use the head to head records between the 5 teams that are tied at 7-6. You're 3-1 vs the other 4 teams, division record is irrelevant in this case.

That's ridiculous bro, how can you use division record as a determining factor when this has nothing to do with the division
mean.gif
... the most logical thing to do is use the head to head records between the 5 teams that are tied at 7-6. You're 3-1 vs the other 4 teams, division record is irrelevant in this case.
IMO points scored should be the tiebreaker.  Fairest determinant of team quality.

Division records though 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

That's ridiculous bro, how can you use division record as a determining factor when this has nothing to do with the division :smh: ... the most logical thing to do is use the head to head records between the 5 teams that are tied at 7-6. You're 3-1 vs the other 4 teams, division record is irrelevant in this case.
IMO points scored should be the tiebreaker.  Fairest determinant of team quality.

Division records though :smh: :lol:

Agreed on total points scored for the season should be the tiebreaker (and I think it's the default for Yahoo). Would be really dumb to lose the championship because of a tiebreaker like bench points or division record.

Playoffs are a crapshoot as is because you need to be good/good enough for 2-3 weeks. Best team for the season should be given the advantage via total points.

Last edited:

And on top of all of this I have the most points in the entire league.

usually the rules for ties in yahoo are "total points" then its head to head next I believe.

:lol:

Really though, it could be any number of things such as head to head record, total points, higher seed, least points allowed, etc.

In my league, the playoff tie-breaker is best regular season record vs. opponent wins.

ESPN uses total bench points as a tie breaker for championship games

Ok yeah i was wondering. I know our tie breaker is head to head but i feel like playoffs, reg season head to head shouldnt matter any more. And some got to play others twice so they couldve split

I like the bench points deal though.

I just noticed in one of my leagues I'm 8-3 and in 2nd place behind someone who is 9-2, I won't be making the playoffs because the top division leaders make it but I got the 2nd best record out of the whole league 
laugh.gif

I just noticed in one of my leagues I'm 8-3 and in 2nd place behind someone who is 9-2, I won't be making the playoffs because the top division leaders make it but I got the 2nd best record out of the whole league :lol:

That's nonsense :lol: one representative only from each division.

Now that's just over the top, 8-3 and not make the playoffs :wow: .. who raised some of y'all commissioners? :smh: .. I'd drop a dime on them, get these fools impeached :lol:

Need McFadden to get stopped to advance. If he scores over 13 points I'm eliminated. =(

Atleast I won the most points and got my hundo back.

Whitehurst may have to start for Indy next week. Not good timing at all for me with Hilton :smh: .

Last edited:
Should I start Dez or Desean? I need 9 points to win this week's matchup
thats tough but considering how kirk likes to air it out to desean, i would go with desean.
is your league ppr?

That really is tough.

Djax is boom or bust, so he'll get you either 3 points or 13+. Cousins seems to be good about distributing the ball equally to his receivers, so targets might not be very high.

Dez is probably gonna get highest number of targets so he's a little more consistent and gonna get at least 60 yards. But then again Cassel is under center....

Gun to head, I'd go Dez.

Is Odell the best WR in the League? He sure is playing like it this fool burned me for 25 points each time I went against him smh. I'll have a top four pick next season. Still can't believe I picked Dez and Demariyus Over him these fools let me them down.

Is Odell the best WR in the League? He sure is playing like it this fool burned me for 25 points each time I went against him smh. I'll have a top four pick next season. Still can't believe I picked Dez and Demariyus Over him these fools let me them down.

1a) AB
1b) OBJ
1c) Nuk

Julio should be up there but Matty Ice is trash

need 6 pts to win..

I have DJAX or Alfred Morris.. who should i play? :smh: DJAX is still listed as probable..

PPR 0.5

Last edited:
1a) AB
1b) OBJ
1c) Nuk

Julio should be up there but Matty Ice is trash

Imagine if someone had all three [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Hopkins didn't get drafted until the 5th round in my league. 12 man League btw. To be honest I didn't know he was beast like that until this season.

I was mad when I had to take him right around then, can't remember who was picked right in front but obviously would've been worse :lol:

Imagine if someone had all three [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Hopkins didn't get drafted until the 5th round in my league. 12 man League btw. To be honest I didn't know he was beast like that until this season.
qb situation always scares me away but it doesnt even matter with nuk

Back
Top Bottom