OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Are the lions a reliable defensive streamer?

They haven't put up much fantasy points at all this year but they've played decent as of late, and they face Case Keenum and a new OC this week. They should be at least solid for the week.

do you guys ever start/sit based on opponents players? i usually dont but

i picked up Tyrod for the playoff stretch, he has favorable matchups.

i saw Jameis available who might have the slight edge over Tyrod.

but my opponent has Mike Evans and i feel like rolling with Jameis is a wash esp with PPR
I do sometimes. I had edelman in PPR against the Brady owner and negated his QB and then some. 

How many teams make the playoffs in you guy's 12 team leagues? 6 or 8?

but my opponent has Mike Evans and i feel like rolling with Jameis is a wash esp with PPR

Yeah ive done it it works great if you have the right QB. Its not as good a deal if you have the WR and they have the QB simply because theres a chance your WR isnt as productive as the QB if hes distributing evenly.

But with the QB and that chance they hook up for a long TD you basically counter act their points

Would anyone drop Randall Cobb for Doug Baldwin?  I'm tired of Cobb's inconsistency and Baldwin seems to be on fire.

Last edited:

Yeah ive done it it works great if you have the right QB. Its not as good a deal if you have the WR and they have the QB simply because theres a chance your WR isnt as productive as the QB if hes distributing evenly.

But with the QB and that chance they hook up for a long TD you basically counter act their points
so youre saying the opposite of the quote below?

I do sometimes. I had edelman in PPR against the Brady owner and negated his QB and then some. 

laugh.gif
 anyone wanna make predictions of what next years first round picks will look like ?

eddie lacy- bye

freeman- in?

allen robinson- top 5 wr?

Would anyone drop Randall Cobb for Doug Baldwin?  I'm tired of Cobb's inconsistency and Baldwin seems to be on fire.

There has to be someone else on the bench worth dropping over Cobb. I'd hold onto him just so my opponents don't pick him up and he somehow gets back to 2014 Cobb.

4; 12 team league.

Winner of each division plus the wild card (next best record)

I think its ridiculous to have 6, let alone 8 teams make the playoffs in a 12 team league. But then again, we don't have bye weeks in our league and playoffs start in week 15.

R. Cobb vs DET or Latavius Murray vs DEN?

out: lynch, hill, dez, lacy
in: gurley, nuk, i can't think of 2 others
laugh.gif
i think Dez gets a pass, he still remains end of round 1.

hopkins, gurley def in,allen robinson= probably. jarvis landry= maybe?

i dont see many RB going in the first round.

AP, Bell, Gurley, freeman...who else? 

There has to be someone else on the bench worth dropping over Cobb. I'd hold onto him just so my opponents don't pick him up and he somehow gets back to 2014 Cobb.
I have Gates, Amendola, Jeremy Hill, Shaun Draughn, and Ronnie Hillman on my bench right now.  All of which have been much more productive that Cobb for the last 6 weeks.  It seems like Cobb's floor is about 2 and his ceiling is about 10 right now.

i think Dez gets a pass, he still remains end of round 1.

hopkins, gurley def in,allen robinson= probably. jarvis landry= maybe?

i dont see many RB going in the first round.

AP, Bell, Gurley, freeman...who else? 
Charles, Martin, and Ingram possibly as well.

6 Teams... top 2 teams with first round byes.

It's playoff time and these players I just can't hold on to any longer hoping for a breakthrough. Had to drop Rishard Matthews and Missed out on Davante Parker last week. Dropping Andre Ellington. I need any and all handcuffs to see me through the playoffs. I suggest those with Lynch, Hyde or whomever, to just do away with and try to snag someone who has a shot of playing.

I got guys like Jay Ajayi, Spencer Ware, Juwann Thompson, Herndon all on my bench. I'm In first btw, started off 7-0, but ended 2-4 b/c of injuries. |I

Back
Top Bottom