OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Would you guys start ASJ over Barnidge since Johnny Football is now the starter? The Saints are horrible against TE's as well. Just concerned with ASJ coming back from injury and dont know what to do.

How many teams make the playoffs in you guy's 12 team leagues? 6 or 8?

4; 12 team league.

Winner of each division plus the wild card (next best record)

I think its ridiculous to have 6, let alone 8 teams make the playoffs in a 12 team league. But then again, we don't have bye weeks in our league and playoffs start in week 15.

I'm in a 12 team and we have 6 teams make the playoffs.

I think it's great, that keeps guys competitive all season knowing they have a shot at the playoffs rather than quitting half way through. I started off 1-5 in one league, now I'm 6-7 hanging onto the 6th spot. If we only had 4 teams make the playoffs, I probably wouldn't have made the necessary adjustments I made to keep my team afloat.

Grabbed Spiller with the quickness in my big money league. If he starts this week, I might flex him instead of cooks and hurns.

that guy's the only one reporting it so idk how reliable the report is

he looked fine last week....

yup just grabbed spiller. ingram owner in my league is in the playoffs so i had to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Spiller's been owned in my league.

Wed, Dec 9

Coach Andy Reid said the Chiefs will "probably" continue to rotate RBs Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West.

Advice: With both Ware and West healthy last week, Ware touched the ball nine times and West got the rock 11 times. West out-snapped Ware 35-19, but Ware was the one seeing the scoring opportunities with three looks inside the red zone, compared to one for West. Ware scored on a 10-yard run and was later stuffed on a carry from the one-yard line. With this a dreaded committee for the final three weeks of the fantasy year, both Ware and West will be standalone RB2/3 options as opposed to potential RB1 plays when only one was dominating touches.

Last edited:
if Ingram's really done for the year i guess i'll slide Ivory to my RB1, move Stewart to my RB2, & flex either Spiller or Golden Tate

would be a big blow in the playoffs :frown:

if Ingram's really done for the year i guess i'll slide Ivory to my RB1, move Stewart to my RB2, & flex either Spiller or Golden Tate

If he is done, do I RB2 Ware vs Chargers or Ryan Matthews vs Bills?

that's tough cause both split time..

i'd lean towards Ware cause he'll get the red zone touches

Whoa at that Ingram news. Roto now reporting the same thing.

Eifert 'on track' to play Sunday, he practiced full today.

Gronk looking doubtful for Sunday.

@macbk  Leaning towards Ware just for the chance at the goal line carry. Will PHI phase Demarco out? Apologize by giving him 20+ carries? IDK, it's a murky situation that needs at least another week to play out, i'd think.

Last edited:

that's tough cause both split time..

i'd lean towards Ware cause he'll get the red zone touches

I'm thinking Ware as well. Hoping that report is faulty tho

View media item 1820936

i was just saying to my friend a few weeks ago how every other team in my league lost a high draft pick cause of injury & i've had no one even miss a week

now this :frown:

I really don't think Spiller is next in line btw. His snap % rates are ASTONISHING...
laugh.gif
I honestly believe he's fallen out of favor with the coaching staff, Tim Hightower is a name to keep an eye on

WTF NOOOO INGRAM!?!? i'm dead.

I have handcuffs galore who should I drop for Spiller?

Ajayi

Powell

Sims

Should I drop Luck and just roll with Stafford for the rest of the year?

i probably wouldn't play Spiller if Ingram were out but i picked him up anyway. i still have Ivory & Stewart at RB.

i'd flex Golden Tate, Hillman, or Jordan Matthews if i was really desperate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom