OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

that Cardinals defense is one of the best in the league, i wouldn't expect much from AP tonight.

also i expect the Cards to win big so the flow of the game could limit his carries.

Last edited:
that Cardinals defense is one of the best in the league, i wouldn't expect much from AP tonight.

also i expect the Cards to win big so the flow of the game could limit his carries.

QFT!

Temper your AP expectations tonight folks. I understand it's the playoffs for most and you can't bench him but this matchup isn't looking too good.

Also, Vikings defense will be without Linval Joseph, Harrison Smith, and Anthony Barr tonight. Like Nick said, there's a good chance this gets out of hand early.

Ive got Catanzaro going tonight so I hope that score gets up there. 
smokin.gif

Using him in my two playoff bound leagues.

Figured its in doors and the Cards have a good offense.

It feels weird even asking this?

Dez, De'Vante Adams or Boldin this week?

Also at QB: Palmer or Cam?

RB (depleted): CJ Anderson (hurt), Buck Allen, Crowell, Vereen or Melvin Gordon? (will be clearing waivers in 4 hours)

I'm thinking Gordon gets his 1st TD of the seaon this week. But KC is tough as nails the past few.

I'm hurting.

Winston vs. New Orleans

or

Eli @ Miami Monday night?

I've been sleeping on Jameis the whole damn season now I'm strongly considering starting him for my first playoff matchup. What do you guys think?

It feels weird even asking this?

Dez, De'Vante Adams or Boldin this week?

Also at QB: Palmer or Cam?

RB (depleted): CJ Anderson (hurt), Buck Allen, Crowell, Vereen or Melvin Gordon? (will be clearing waivers in 4 hours)

I'm thinking Gordon gets his 1st TD of the seaon this week. But KC is tough as nails the past few.

I'm hurting.

Dez

QB is tough, Vikes will be missing some key pieces on D tonight so the slightest lean goes to Palmer.

Gordon 1st TD vs KC? I don't know about that :lol: ... Out of the names you listed Buck has the most upside.

Winston vs. New Orleans
    or

I've been sleeping on Jameis the whole damn season now I'm strongly considering starting him for my first playoff matchup. What do you guys think?

Winston .. NO D is terrible.

Miami isn't much better but they can get pressure on the QB.

Winston vs. New Orleans
    or

Definitely Jameis.

Watson or ASJ? *Full-point PPR*
Bortles or Dalton?

:nerd: I'm 50/50 on TE but I'm leaning Bortles.

Last edited:
Dez

QB is tough, Vikes will be missing some key pieces on D tonight so the slightest lean goes to Palmer.

Gordon 1st TD vs KC? I don't know about that
laugh.gif
... Out of the names you listed Buck has the most upside.
Winston .. NO D is terrible.

Miami isn't much better but they can get pressure on the QB.
Definitely Jameis.

Watson or ASJ? *Full-point PPR*
Bortles or Dalton?

nerd.gif
I'm 50/50 on TE but I'm leaning Bortles.
Thanks bros. That's all the confirmation I needed as I was leaning towards him

What about Ben Watson or Julius Thomas at TE?

Should I start Big Ben @ Cin or Palmer tonight vs Min? I think Palmer is the safer play, but Ben has the higher ceiling. Is Ben's floor high enough to be a safe play as well?

Last edited:
News on our fallen solider -

Mark Ingram (injured reserve) will have surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff in his left shoulder Thursday.
Advice: Ingram originally suffered an AC sprain Week 10 against the ********, but he injured the same shoulder further last week against the Panthers and was placed on injured reserve Wednesday. He should be fully healthy for the start of OTAs.

Can't decide who to sit or start.

Tom Brady or Carson Palmer.

I feel like it's almost a coin flip right now with Brady missing his main targets.

Rivers vs KC

Or

Carr vs Den

^^ THISSS

In the same dilemma and somewhat leaning toward Carr.
Raiders at least have some weapons and haven't been nearly as bad on offense as SD

DEN & KC both at home are tough match ups.

I can't trust Rivers at Arrowhead with no weapons or protection.
(Stevie Johnson & Inman may be out Sunday)

Last edited:
Pick one

Duke Johnson, James Starks, Tim Hightower

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

I made the playoffs, idk how

'

^^ THISSS

In the same dilemma and somewhat leaning toward Carr.
Raiders at least have some weapons and haven't been nearly as bad on offense as SD

DEN & KC both at home are tough match ups.

I can't trust Rivers at Arrowhead with no weapons or protection.
(Stevie Johnson & Inman may be out Sunday)

Yea I may pick up Jameis vs NO and play him. Seems to be a decently favorable matchup especially with all the weapons he's got on offense.

Problem is who do yourself between Carr and Rivers? I have no other players I can drop and my playoffs is week15. Clinched so this weeks win isn't as big a deal, just for standings and I'm in 2nd.

Got Fitz going tonight as well. Hoping for a TD he is due. :smokin

Lord please don't let Gurley roll up another dissapointment this week. :smh:
Can't afford that 1st week of the playoffs.
Rams offense has been so awful. :x

Back
Top Bottom