OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Johnson has a 25 yard run and gets to the 2, they take him out and put Taylor in 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Playoffs got me on the edge already going against the #1 seed
felt the same exact way.. johnson could have had an easy 25 points

that was the most frustrating 17 points I've gotten out of a player all year (DJohnson).

I hope I advance to see him flourish though

that was the most frustrating 17 points I've gotten out of a player all year (DJohnson).

I hope I advance to see him flourish though
i had both him and fitz but i knew i couldnt start both of them for the playoffs.. so i went with david johnson but my opponent had carson and the az kicker so yeah im down big right now....

those 2 tds from brown and floyd  the vikings couldnt stop though 
indifferent.gif

well AZ gave me some points last night. had palmer, catanzaro, and the AZ D. :smokin

playoff off to a good start. hope the rest of my guys keep it goin.

Larry Fitz only putting up 9.10 for me :frown: thought I was versing Catanzaro but my opponent actually has the Cards D/ST. So I'm only down .9 going into Sunday so far.

Edit:

Thu, Dec 10

Allen Hurns (thigh) was downgraded to "limited" in Thursday's practice.

Advice: The Jaguars are likely just managing their No. 2 receiver's reps, but it's something worth monitoring. Hurns has dealt with a ton of injuries this season, but missed only one game. Either way, it's possible they're finally taking a cumulative toll. Hurns is a WR3 for Week 14.
(Rotoworld.com)

Last edited:
Palmer came thru for me yesterday. I was going against Fitz too. Just as long as he didn't throw a TD to him, I was good :lol:

Catanzaro was an awesome pickup for me #KickersMatter :pimp:

I had him at some point this season and dropped him for Walsh. To which I dropped Walsh the other day for Nugent.

Feet don't fail me now (literally) Mike :smh: .

RB2- Ware vs Chargers or Ryan Matthews vs Bills?
Flex - Hurns vs Colts or Aiken vs Seahawks? *Full-point PPR*

Haven't been in here in forever. Hope everyone has had some success so far :smokin.

I made the playoffs in 4 of 5 leagues this season. Took home the pot for the highest points scored in 2 of those leagues as well :pimp:. I think I have a legitimate shot of taking home the title in 3 of those. I definitely need some help in the other one, but stranger things have happened.

Last edited:
Someone dropped Javorius Allen in my NT money league other day so put claim in and got him.

He does have bad matchups rest of season so I can see why he got dropped but figured wouldn't hurt to stash in case I need to use him.

My RB core is kinda sketchy at moment going into playoffs so may end up using Javorius at some point.

Currently got:
Jeremy Hill
Lamar Miller
Devonta
Tevin Coleman (handcuff)
James White
Javorius

For same league above, who would you guys recommend at QB? Got Eli and Stafford. Dropped Tanny 2 weeks ago and still out there for now.

With Ingram out for the season my RB's this week for one of my playoff match ups are

J. Hill and Spencer Ware.

God please help me win this week

Ware should get you some points...Chargers run defense is terrrrrrible. Hill you just never know with him this year.

Ware should get you some points...Chargers run defense is terrrrrrible. Hill you just never know with him this year.
Yeah banking on the bad run D from the chargers and hopefully Maclin continues his hot streak with Alex smith as well. 

Completely agree with you on Hill because he is just so hit or miss and they are playing PIT which have a good run D 

Ended up benching AP last night and starting David Johnson

My reaction after AP's TD on that first drive:
scared-boy-o.gif
But when it starts to go the way you envisioned it....
images
Bummer that David Johnson was SO close to having a monster day with 2 TD's, but I'll take the 17 all day.

Last edited:
Who gets the FLEX start? Amari Cooper vs. DEN, Ivory vs. TEN, CJ Anderson vs. OAK, or Sproles vs. BUF?

Back
Top Bottom