OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

WTH?

Nfl.com fantasy is saying that the Cowboys vs Packers game is over!?!?

Anybody else who uses nfl.com to play fantasy said that?

Last edited:
Up 29 and he has Pats D/St and Gostowski left.....I REAAAAAALLLYYY hope neither of them goes off :lol: I always have bad luck when it comes to playoffs.

DEZ BRYANT KILLED MY SEASON.

I'M DOWN 15 WITH ONLY GRONK LEFT. ALL OF HIS PLAYERS ARE DONE. SHOULD I ROLL W/GRONK OR START CHANDLER?

DEZ BRYANT KILLED MY SEASON.

I'M DOWN 15 WITH ONLY GRONK LEFT. ALL OF HIS PLAYERS ARE DONE. SHOULD I ROLL W/GRONK OR START CHANDLER?

Your season is on the line...you honestly gotta just do the logical thing and start Gronk.

Was Gronk announced active prior to the noon games?

Had I known he was I wouldve started him over Freeman.

I'm up 51...I have no players left but he has Lamar Miller, Hopkins and Texas D. How are my chances? I'm so nervous man :lol:

Your season is on the line...you honestly gotta just do the logical thing and start Gronk.

Thanks man. I'm almost tempted to drop Chandler, and pick up Cecil Shorts to start. Scared NE is gonna give Gronk a limited amount of reps. Smh. I'm nervous.

hopefully this awful season brings Dez's value down for next year & i can grab him as a WR2 :nerd:

The run plays designed for Blount are just plain awful. its just a simple hand off up the middle running into 3-4 fat linemen 

LaFell 
nthat.gif

nvm 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom