OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

has chandler even got in the game? i was definitely not thinking when i started chandler over vernon davis and woodhead over bilal.

there goes my season

I sat all the wrong players today. I had Ivory, Cobb and the Panthers defense on the bench. Started Cooks, Freeman, Detroit D, and Kelce. I lost.

How likely Lamar Miller scores 25.3 fantasy points in a standard league tomorrow night?

I need giants run d to shut him down.

picked up pats def an hour before kick off they helped me win by 3 points
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My opponent has been all duds (Ben,yeldy, Demarco, Coop, Nuk) except for AJ and Alshon

Julius Thomas, KC D stepped up big for me.

Down 44 with only my Lamar Devante and Odell to play.

Full Ppr and 5pt bonus for rushing/rec >100

Last edited:
Welp my season is over. Was up 11 heading into tonight. I had Hopkins and my opponent had Gronk and Blount.  Ended up losing by 5. FML
mean.gif

Had Crowell and McFadden on by bench and started Spencer Ware

Good luck to the rest of y'all....

Barely won by 3, finally I have some luck :lol: gonna try to keep it going strong the rest of the way. Good luck to you all who won today!!

Down 53.66 with Lamar and Jarvis left to go for me in my main PPR league.

There's a chance....but am I really expecting the Dolphins to bail me out? And on a MNF game? :rofl: :\

Steelers-Bengals game did me no favors today w/ how Steelers offense didn't really need to do anything after Dalton went out. Got a mild bloop single from Antonio :smh:

Last edited:
I need 41 from Landry tonight to move to the finals in my league. I am also a giants fan. Let's go :\

Last edited:
Need just 6 pts from Miller in standard.

I thought I was done (Started Dalton, Ware and Eifert) .

I have been the highest scoring team in the league despite Bell getting hurt.

I lucked out to be in this position.

Handled my Round 1 opponent with ease (he's the 8th seed) 150.20 - 85.68 :smokin .

Thanked the heavens I started Bortles over Dalton; had it in my mind to do so all week just b/c I liked Blake's match up better, but man that couldn't have worked out better. Not sure if I want to bother picking up another QB to have rostered or just roll with Bortles the rest of the way (which I will likely do anyhow). I saw Ware got hurt and came back, is he expected to miss time though? I am thinking of picking up Powell but that would mean I have him as my RB2 or Flex and Ivory is my RB1. May actually work out considering how well they've both been running and Bilal for PPR purposes. Any other RBs I should target if Ware misses time?

Thoughts on the above? ^ :nerd:

Oh, and another week where I start ASJ and another week where Watson has a better game on my bench :smh: .

got russell wilson'd this week in one league 
mean.gif

i'm "winning" by 24 pts in my other league and guy has odell and jarvis left.. my hopes arent high

winner of my game goes on to play the #2 seed whos on a bye.

hes got Dalton and Eifert 
nerd.gif

you guys think Eifert is gonna play next week?

or is he irrelevant anyway with Dalton out...

Down by 50 in my big money league (PPR, IDPs). Barnidge and Ginn have the 50pts i need on my bench smh. I have Landry and Giants D/ST left while he has his IDP.

Kicking myself for starting Fleener over Barnidge. Need Landry to go off and for the Giants to get sacks, picks, and defensive/ST TDs... What makes it worse is my opponent had Dalton too but Ben didnt do much.

Still hope but I'm not holding my breath..

Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart was seen in a walking boot on his left foot. He suffered the injury in the first half of Sunday's win against Atlanta. Coach Ron Rivera said on Sunday that Stewart was OK. He said on Monday Stewart was getting an MRI and answered "we'll see" on Stewart for Sunday against the Giants.

first Ingram & now Stewart :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
First Charles...then Lewis....now Stewart. I promise I feel like I have the worst luck with rb's every year.

Back
Top Bottom