OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I lost all five of my draft-day starters at RB/WR to season-ending injuries (Keenan Allen, Justin Forsett, Steve Smith, Julian Edelman* - we'll see if he plays, and Joseph Randle) ... still made the top 4 of 10 (playoffs) in our league.
smokin.gif
I can't imagine there's a person in America that faced five season-ending injuries and made the playoffs. 0_0 (ok prob not the only, but still).

I face the best team in our league/won 11 straight games ... 12-2 (has Cam, Odell, Greg O, Gurley, etc.).

Should I move forward with the starters I have slotted in currently at RB/WR?

RBs
Starters: Denard Robinson vs ATL (in my starting lineup), Latavius Murray vs GB (in my starting lineup)
Backup options: Shaun Draughn vs CIN, Fred Jackson vs CLE, Christine Michael vs CLE

WRs
Starters: Sammy Watkins @ WAS, Ted Ginn Jr. @ NYG, Stefon Diggs vs CHI
Backup options: Julian Edelman vs TEN (who I'll probably start, if it seems like he'll be active and involved), Davante Adams @ OAK

Anyone that you'd guys swap in or swap out? This is winning time, I need all the opinions I can gather.
i lost...Foster, Forsett, Graham, Chris Johnson and Dunbar

Have the same issue haha! Now idk if i wanna play Bryce Brown with CMike back in Seattle my 2nd RB situation is in shambles :rofl:

I just read Miller didn't practice yesterday due to illness. After looking at Miami's stats aginst TE, I am rolling with Gates. That and I have Alshon going against Minn. And I HATE playing two guys from the same team unless it's absolutely necessary. I know, I'm weird.

Qb- Rothlisberger/Brees
Rb- D. Johnson/D.Freeman/CJ Anderson
WR- ODell/John Brown/Alshon/DJax/James Jones/Golden Tate
TE:Gates
K:McMannus
D: Cincy

So far I have my defense and kicker picked out for the week. Everything else is in the air! My options:

2 Rb and 2 WR plus a flex?
1 Rb and 3 WR plus a flex?

everybody got choices....

Have the same issue haha! Now idk if i wanna play Bryce Brown with CMike back in Seattle my 2nd RB situation is in shambles :rofl:

I just read Miller didn't practice yesterday due to illness. After looking at Miami's stats aginst TE, I am rolling with Gates. That and I have Alshon going against Minn. And I HATE playing two guys from the same team unless it's absolutely necessary. I know, I'm weird.

I have Cam, Olsen and Stewart all on my squad :lol:

Ha! They're all hot right now tho. The players I have on my squad from the same team are hit or miss. Ex: Alshon and Martellus Bennett

i have Kelce as my TE but i'm getting tired of his inconsistency & can't afford a 5-6 point day. should i play him or pick up one of:

Zach Miller
ASJ
Ertz

Last edited:
i have Kelce as my TE but i'm getting tired of his inconsistency & can't afford a 5-6 point day. should i play him or pick up one of:

Zach Miller
ASJ
Ertz

ASJ has been a dud for me the past 2 weeks, while Watson has been on my bench and having solid games. I dropped ASJ for Miller, but may hope for a '3rd times a charm" with Watson and start him.

Trust me none taken lol. I got Brady, Maclin, Larry, Olsen, and the KC defense so this is just the weak spot and it may finally bite me. May just roll with Jones and Bell hell idk :lol:

I'm not a huge fan of Bell as an overall running back but if Lions-Saints is just back-and-forth I could see a long Stafford pass being caught near the GL and Joique getting the GL TD. So it kind of matters if Calvin Johnson plays, which - I don't think he practiced today.

In my PPR league I basically need the Jags to destroy the Falcons.

I have bortles, robinson X2, and hurns all on my team. have watkins and dola starting over hurns as of now though. Edelman on the bench.

I never planned to have that many but when I lost Charles and Edelman I had to make moves.

Larry Fitz and Hurns are back in practice, limited :smokin .

Thu, Dec 17

Bears TE Zach Miller (illness) returned to practice on Thursday.

Advice: The bug seems to be going around the Bears' locker room as Alshon Jeffery sat out with an illness on Thursday. Miller caught five passes for 85 yards and a touchdown in last week's loss to Washington. He'll be on the streaming radar Sunday against Minnesota.

(Rotoworld.com)

I'm sooo close to picking up and starting Charles Sims tonight as my RB2 just b/c I A) won't know until Saturday if I'll claim Bolden and B) at the moment my other RB2 options are Artis-Payne and Bryce Brown.. both of who are now risky as hell after the 3 RB committee news and re-signing of Michael, respectively :x .

Yay or nay move on Sims? *Full-point PPR*

In my PPR league I basically need the Jags to destroy the Falcons.

I have bortles, robinson X2, and hurns all on my team. have watkins and dola starting over hurns as of now though. Edelman on the bench.

I never planned to have that many but when I lost Charles and Edelman I had to make moves.

Hey, with the way the Falcons have looked the past few games, it's possible.

Last edited:
You guys think there may be a chance of Edelman playing this week? I really don't want to play McFadden at my FLEX spot if I don't need to :smh: its either him or Langford if Edelman can't go.

Larry Fitz and Hurns are back in practice, limited
smokin.gif
I'm sooo close to picking up and starting Charles Sims tonight as my RB2 just b/c I A) won't know until Saturday if I'll claim Bolden and B) at the moment my other RB2 options are Artis-Payne and Bryce Brown.. both of who are now risky as hell after the 3 RB committee news and re-signing of Michael, respectively
sick.gif

Yay or nay move on Sims? *Full-point PPR*
Hey, with the way the Falcons have looked the past few games, it's possible.
It has to boil down to if you think the Bucs will get behind. doesnt Sims usually get the most work during catch-up mode.

Go look on the espn app at their last few games and see what the stats tell you. Thats my best advice.

It has to boil down to if you think the Bucs will get behind. doesnt Sims usually get the most work during catch-up mode.

Go look on the espn app at their last few games and see what the stats tell you. Thats my best advice.

His point totals have been very sporadic (at least in Yahoo/my league) all season. It does appear to be later-game contributions, but he's tempting due to our PPR format.

Yeah but do you really expect Bucs to be down enough to the Rams to abandon the ground game with Martin

So I had the bye and am not liking my chances this week. I own Freeman and Julio and I have no confidence in them going into this week. Here's what my team looks like:

QB: Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB1: Todd Gurley
RB2: Tim Hightower
WR1: Julio Jones
WR2: Tyler Lockett
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: Denard Robinson
D/ST: Chiefs
K: Stephen Gostkowski

Alex Smith
Devonta Freeman
Bryce Brown
Brandon Bolden
Amari Cooper
Julian Edelman
Larry Fitzgerald

Am I getting too cute by not starting Freeman and Cooper? I would love any advice I can get this week :frown:

I would love some help with my squad as well. Team has been destroyed with injuries, so here ya go.Not sure who to start at any position at this point:

QB: Carson Palmer (PHI)
RB1: Hightower (DET)
RB2: Denard Robinson (ATL)
WR1: Devante Adams (OAK)
WR2: Julio Jones (JAC)
TE: Gronk (TEN)
FLEX: Julius Thomas (ATL)
DEF: PITT (DEN)

BENCH

1. DEZ (NYJ)
2. Cam Newton (NYG)
3. Buck Allen (KC)
4. Melvin Gordon ( MIA I want to start him so badly)
5. Fozzy Whitaker (NYG)
6 Anquan Boldin (CIN)

Any help would be appreciated. This is a PPR by the way.

Last edited:
Start Cam and maybe Dez. He's due for a good game.

Pick 2 from Benjamin,Tavon and Woodhead

Last edited:
Hours later and I'm still itching to pick up Sims and RB2 him tonight :lol: . Like I mentioned, I have a waiver claim in for Bolden, but won't know until Saturday morning if I'll be awarded or not. Or I just roll with Bryce Brown and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom