OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Didn't really have a DEF to stream so I went out on a limb and got the 49'ers against a depleted CIN. Pray for me |I

Didn't really have a DEF to stream so I went out on a limb and got the 49'ers against a depleted CIN. Pray for me |I

McCarron isn't bad and they still have AJ Green, Jones, Sanu, Gio and Hill....there's gotta be a better option

must win game this week to go to the championship, 1pt PPR league:

Powell or Ivory
Z. Miller or Kelce

Last edited:
must win game this week to go to the championship, 1pt PPR league:

Powell or Ivory
Z. Miller or Kelce

Damn, of all guys :lol: Powell is gonna be get looks tonight, we know that. But they may go Ivory heavy as well. I say Ivory, he's my RB1 as well.

Go Miller.

Didn't really have a DEF to stream so I went out on a limb and got the 49'ers against a depleted CIN. Pray for me
tired.gif
consider jags vs matt ryan

Im in the semis with a tough decision. well idk what to do

my Rbs:
Gurley
McFadden
Bolden

right now I got DMC
sitting in place of Bolden due to the Jets D. But my gut is telling me to start dmc based on his usage alone?

View media item 1835305

Pick 1, PPR:

Shoelace
Latavius Murray
Buck Allen
Antonio Gates
Bryce Brown
Shoelace is a must start against atlanta.
Im in the semis with a tough decision. well idk what to do

my Rbs:
Gurley
McFadden
Bolden

right now I got DMC
sitting in place of Bolden due to the Jets D. But my gut is telling me to start dmc based on his usage alone?

Bolden's floor should resemble DMC's ceiling, somewhere from 9-11 pts. Pats should have no problem jumping out to a lead, he'll get a good workload for sure. Bolden easily score 20+ in  ppr.
Droghn or lafell non ppr thanks in adavance
Tough to count on Lafell imo. Droughn is a decent bet to gather yards on the ground and with some catches. He's a decent bet to score a TD, too.

Back
Top Bottom