OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

All these new fantasy gurus showing up now... aside from 4-5 guys, yall aint have the answers to the questions..  bragging now just cause yall won smh
jp... Congrats to those who won the Ship and best of luck to everyone next go round. 

Looking forward running back really is a waste land. 

My PPR league was shot when i blew my first pick on JC and he blew out his knee.

I dont think there was a single 1st round running back that actually earned the pick. 

i know some will say AP but he had a good bit of stinkers this year. 

Looking forward running back really is a waste land. 

My PPR league was shot when i blew my first pick on JC and he blew out his knee.

I dont think there was a single 1st round running back that actually earned the pick. 

i know some will say AP but he had a good bit of stinkers this year. 

I think AP earned a 1st round pick I mean I'm Not sure but I think he's leading the league in rushing.

Running back position is in shambles to be honest, this season proved it these were my RBs when my season ended were

Ivory (Claimed off Waivers)
D-Williams (Claimed off Waivers)
McFadden (Claimed off Waivers)
Lamar Miller
Jay Ajayi (Claimed Of Waivers) Secret Keeper

My League is a 3 man Keeper and more than likely i'll have the 3 pick. Gurley is the future might take him and then go WR-WR-WR-WR this season prove to me that you don't need draft RBs high to win! I have a feeling alot of people might implement the zero rb strategy next year.

Last edited:
AP FP points for this year by week in a standard scoring format

1- 5.2

2- 16.2

3- 24.60

4- 15.40

6- 4.7

7- 11

8- 10.9

9- 18.30 

10- 27.60

11- 10.10

12- 30.70 

13- 2.40

14- 12.60

15- 6.30

16- 17.90

Yeah maybe i was wrong and he was worth a top 5 pick. Other than him though none of the top RBs were worth it.

Just trying to fuel the thread for some next year ideas and convos

In my league, playoffs were 2 rounds, 2 weeks each. I'm down by 22 points with Nugent, the K for Cincy left tonight. But I still have another week to bounce back. The OBJ suspension really hurt me. I had Ginn in, but he got hurt, so he didn't get me any points either. Gates only got me 1 point, and the Steelers D got me nothing. I'm surprised I didn't get blown out even more. My only significant points came from D. Johnson, Gurley, and Baldwin.

My Starting Lineup for next week looks like this:

QB- Tom Brady
RB1- David Johnson
RB2- Todd Gurley
WR1- Antonio Brown
WR1- Odell Beckham Jr.
TE- Antonio Gates
Flex- Doug Baldwin
K- Mike Nugent
D/ST- Steelers

Bench:
Alshon Jeffrey
Tyler Eifert
Danny Woodhead
Martavis Bryant
John Brown
Cameron Artis-Payne
Ted Ginn Jr.

Are there any hot names I should look out for on the waiver wire? I'm doing my best to start all my studs, but this week was a rough week all around. Thanks for any help!

I'm in the championship game and have a 7.5 lead. My opponent has Jeremy Hill left. What are the chances Denver shuts him down?

Won my main league this year :smokin

I've made the playoffs all 3 years, made the championship game the first year and this year.

I benched Tim Hightower for Denard Robinson for some odd reason at the last minute and that made the game closer than it needed to be. They were down 23 last night with Randle and I had Tye. When Randle caught that 70 yeard bomb....:smh:

This was my winning lineup:

QB- Kirk Cousins
RB1- Devonta Freeman
RB2- Todd Gurley
WR1- Julio Jones
WR1- Tyler Lockett
TE- Will Tye
Flex- Denard Robinson
K- Stephen Gostkowski
D/ST- Chiefs

Only notable on my bench was Tim Hightower and maybe Delanie Walker.

Congratulations to all that won and good luck to those that need points tonight or need players to not score.

Last edited:
GL tonight for anyone who's still contending. Won my third place match up with a crazy comeback with the late games (A-Rob & Hightower vs. A-Rod, Crosby & SEA D :lol:)

Last edited:
Lost yesterday. Atleast, I proved alot of cats wrong this season and was 1st place majority of the year lol.

Thanks NT, your input helped me be successful this year.

The team who won it all in my league came into the playoffs on a 9 or 10 game win-streak.

Really thought I had this league in the bag after being in 1st from Week 1 on and having a fantasy baseball league win mojo under my belt :lol: . I regret not going after Hightower after losing Ingram :smh: .

Last edited:
I should've jumped on Hightower in one league instead of Spiller when the news came out :smh:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Emmanuel Niamiah Sanders save my fantasy season tonight!

Can Denver D + cj Anderson combine for 40 tonight?

If so and eman Sand goes for 0 I lose...

j-jonah-laughing.gif

I should've jumped on Hightower in one league instead of Spiller when the news came out :smh:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Emmanuel Niamiah Sanders save my fantasy season tonight!

Yeah dude, the way Hightower has ran the past few weeks after being appointed the starer, would have been an even better option than the way Ivory ran in that time frame :smh: .

Good luck with Sanders tonight.

Last edited:
hopefully the Broncos take AJ Green out of the game & make McCarron throw to Jones & Sanu

he needs 20 to win, nervous as hell :\

The league I'm in is trying to clown me today because I didn't win..I had a 11 games winning streak entering the playoffs.. I had to shut them down with the ETHER..(I say a lot of stuff I can't repeat on NT)

The team that beat me had the #1 waivers wire for the last 8 weeks..

My team had the #10 waivers wire for the last 11 weeks..

I needed to add players this week because of suspension and injuries but they were sub par.. because the waivers were dry.. While he was getting the hottest waivers wire week after week..

I told them to put more money in the pot and add stuff like most points at the end of the season get this amount and 1st place at the end of the season get this amount..

Yea my league does that already. I ended up with best record and most points.

Only thing we're missing is 1st round byes. Gonna suggest that for next year..

anyone use decimal scoring? (.1 for every receiving/rushing yard, .04 for every passing yard)

our league is split on using it next season & just wanted to know pros/cons of it

Yea my league does that already. I ended up with best record and most points.

Only thing we're missing is 1st round byes. Gonna suggest that for next year..

I'm going to suggest that too.. I dominated the league (outside of this week) Most points/number 1/ longest winning streak but "I'm Salty".. I basically told everybody to put up or shut up for next season.. It got really quiet!!

anyone use decimal scoring? (.1 for every receiving/rushing yard, .04 for every passing yard)

our league is split on using it next season & just wanted to know pros/cons of it

I voted against decimal scoring because I lost week 1 basically because Tom Brady(my qb) did better than Ryan Tannenhill(opponent qb).. however his decimal points is higher.. less yards..

Last edited:
Lol you guys are complaining about having the most points and exiting early at-least yall made the playoffs. I had the most points and finished 5-8 and missed the playoffs. I had three games were I lost by less then 2 points smh. Can't wait for next season I have the third pick. I'm just happy that certain teams got exposed in the playoffs and didn't win, makes me feel better.

Lol you guys are complaining about having the most points and exiting early at-least yall made the playoffs. I had the most points and finished 5-8 and missed the playoffs. I had three games were I lost by less then 2 points smh. Can't wait for next season I have the third pick. I'm just happy that certain teams got exposed in the playoffs and didn't win, makes me feel better.

I'm there with you.. You should've got some amount of money from the pot for putting up the most points..

Back
Top Bottom