OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

3rd place it is. Nugent just put me ahead for good.

$100 coming my way - $50 for 3rd place (entry fee returned) and $50 for Most Points For.

Last edited:
3rd place it is. Nugent just put me ahead for good.

$100 coming my way - $50 for 3rd place (entry fee returned) and $50 for Most Points For.

congrats :smokin

up by 3 but he still has AJ Green, not looking good. at least i get my entry fee back if i lose :\

up by 1 playing against AJ green. ppr also
frown.gif

holy **** can't believe i pulled it off after Green had that huge 1st half 

CHAMPION 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no shots but its the 3rd straight year this woman has won the league im in 
laugh.gif

I dont know how she does it.

I lost by .56 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Bengals couldn't get me one more sack. If I would have played Buck over Lamar Miller I would have won.

Last edited:
Made it through victorious. Fantastic. Sanders almost got me but they forgot about him in the end. Beautiful victory and a nice $200 prize.

:nthat:

Pulled that W to win it all.
93.14 vs 92.44
Less than 1. percentage point.....gotta hurt to be on the other side of that.

Holy moly I pulled it off!!! No catches for aj green in the second half and I win by 1pt!!!

View media item 1846803

holy **** can't believe i pulled it off after Green had that huge 1st half 

CHAMPION :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Tha Champ is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made it through victorious. Fantastic. Sanders almost got me but they forgot about him in the end. Beautiful victory and a nice $200 prize.

Congratulations.. :nthat:

Congrats to you all who won :pimp: great feeling! Went 3 for 4 in my leagues so I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Cardinals defense put up 33 points.. :rofl:
They gave me negative points last year in the championship and cost me the ring.. :smh:

Last edited:
Lost in the finals back to back years. :smh:

Injuries finally caught up to me in the finals. Would have won if I started Bortles over Cam but obviously couldn't bench Cam with the way he was playing.

Back
Top Bottom