OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I don't think Allen Robinson is gonna last past round 2 in some leagues. He's definitely a guy that I'm looking to pick up.

Only RBs i'd take in the 1st round are AP, Bell, Charles, Gurley. If i can't land one of those RBs then i'm pretty much going WR/WR in the first 2 rounds.

in the league that i won my championship game, I drafted 4 WRs in the first 7 rounds.

Yeah i don't think so either It's so many WR's though which is crazy. Yeah I think i would only feel comfortable drafting AP and Gurley. Those guys I'm wouldn't be too sure so....

I drafted 3 in the first 4 rounds my plan was for Receivers to carry team. It failed because Dez got injured Demaryius Thomas was inconsistent and so was Amari Cooper.

Really want Gurley paired with 2 keeper RB's then I would go WR-WR-WR-WR rounds 2-5 then another RB in round 6 depending then a QB in round 7, The last two are interchangeable. I wouldn't have to draft any more Receivers after that.

where do you guys see Josh Gordon being taken?

he should he byke next season unless he ***** up again...

[quote name="zoomk083"]Won the ship. Thanks for all the advice guys

Onto next year. Is brown consensus number 1?[/quote]Had him all year.

Son is WILD inconsistent. Gave me a whole 6 in the championship this week, after people laughed at me for benching him a few weeks.

the guys on NFL Network just said David Johnson will be a top-10 pick next year...

Have to wait and see what they do with Chris Johnson. If he is back stealing touches along with Ellington then its another RBBC.

Time will tell.

I can see them maybe parting ways with CJ2K or Ellington. If I were them, DJ should definitely be their RB1 going forward.

I can see them maybe parting ways with CJ2K or Ellington. If I were them, DJ should definitely be their RB1 going forward.
I agree as well. 

Just makes me wonder I mean wasnt like he magically changed all of a sudden. They had him all year and only gave him the gig cause CJ0K got hurt. Maybe it was his goal all along to run CJ into the ground and give DJ more time to grow.

I still wouldnt take him with my first pick. Ill be snagging a WR or TE with my 1 pick. RBs are all dead to me.

So this is how it all finished for me in my three 12-team money leagues:

Reg season records: 11-2 (1 seed), 9-3 (2 seed), 9-4 (2 seed).

Unfortunately, the playoffs weren't so kind to me...

11-2 team lost in the final and finished 2nd, 9-3 team lost in semis but wont the 3rd place match and recouped the buy-in, and the 9-4 team couldn't win a single playoff match and finished 4th.

Overall winnings: $190

Close, but no cigar |I

Note: Did win the league in one of my non-money leagues, but I don't really care unless $$$ is involved.

Been a fun season though guys, catch all y'all next year.

Last edited:
Last 4 years... 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd

I do well all season and come playoffs my guys underperform. I got 12.3 points from AP, shady, and lacy combined in the semis this year

When I finished 2nd, I had the worst scoring week of my season in the championship game

I may just switch to weekly fantasy next year :smh:

Last edited:
Last 4 years... 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd

I do well all season and come playoffs my guys underperform. I got 12.3 points from AP, shady, and lacy combined in the semis this year

When I finished 2nd, I had the worst scoring week of my season in the championship game

I may just switch to weekly fantasy next year :smh:

I swear I can't win on week 16 and week 17.. :smh:

If Le'Veon Bell or Adrian Peterson is available in the 1st round I got to make a pickup..

Edit:

And if I pickup Le'Veon Bell.. I got to draft DeAngelo Williams(if he's on the steelers)

Last edited:
Stat correction FTW, originally lost 167.48 to 168.04, Deangelo Williams got credited with a fumble lost and took away 2 points from the other team. Should have won my other league, but lost last week on the final saints drive with Ben Watson getting most of the catches. Scored the highest in that league this week.

where do you guys see Josh Gordon being taken?

he should he byke next season unless he ***** up again...

For me, I'd take him if he's there in the 5-6th. That's just projecting right now. Allot to be determined.

Happy new year to all and good luck to anyone with something on the line tomorrow. I got 1 league left, likely headed for second but still hoping out for a miracle. Tomorrow should be fun.

Kinda glad the grind of the fantasy season is over. Out of 6 leagues, I won 3 chips, 3rd, 5th, and 9th place ( the last 3 were my BIG money leagues though :smh: ). Gonna feel good to just enjoy the NFL w/o worrying about stats today lol

Last edited:
Just set my starting lineup.. Going to the gym when the games start.. I need this victory so I can get my money back..

It's looking like I'm going to win that ******** money league.

Woah

Whoa just checked one of the yahoo leagues I won the chip in last week and they applied the corrections. I had originally won by a lil more than 2 points...I still won, but the score is now 107.46-107.44. Scared the ****outta me! Check your leagues if u won by a slim margin last week.

Whoa just checked one of the yahoo leagues I won the chip in last week and they applied the corrections. I had originally won by a lil more than 2 points...I still won, but the score is now 107.46-107.44. Scared the outta me! Check your leagues if u won by a slim margin last week.

You PPR?

Back
Top Bottom