OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My Yahoo draft I was the only one to get graded an A with the next highest person getting a B, and I'm projected to have a record of 12-1 :pimp: :lol:

I just dropped Vernon Davis and picked up Richard Rodgers.

Let's see how this plays out. I still have Antonio Gates on the bench

:nerd:

Just created a league

ESPN NT 14 Man PPR (1 POINT)

inbox me your email draft is tomorrow 9pm west coast time...

Drafted my 10 team PPR and .5 per carry. Had 6th pick.

QB: C. Newton
RB: L. Miller, J. Hill, Hyde, Yeldon, Sproles
WR: A. Brown, J. Landry, G. Tate, S. Smith Sr.
TE: J. Thomas, K. Rudolph
K: Parkey
DEF: Philadelphia

Any suggestions? I know I definitely need to address my TE situation.

PPR league with NT'rs from the wrestling thread. What yall think?
I like the Romo/Stafford QB combo, former more than latter. Both somewhat undervalued. Romo presents strong TD% and YPA.

WR corps is serious. Antonio Brown is top 5 overall on my PPR board. Landry won't get many yards or TD, but again, his PPR value is undeniable and you're getting tremendous value for a WR3. "Nuk" suffers from a poor QB situation, but Dre is gone and Hopkins is a top 30 fantasy producer. Kelce is the second-best TE this season. Yes, over Jimmy and after Gronk.

Martin is a worthwhile RB2 risk. He's enjoyed an excellent preseason and Sims is more a change-of-pace back. Funchess' value increased with Benjamin's injury, and Floyd has top 80 production potential.

Ladarius Green is typically not worth a roster spot.

I do not like Cam this season without Benjamin. Last year, Newton completed less than 44% of his passes downfield over 10 yards, and just under half of those completions went to Benjamin.

Hill is your RB1, and I believe Hyde will supplant Miller as your RB2. Loved Miller last year, not so much this season based on his inflated ADP. Healthy Ajayi has a chance to challenge Miller for reps in the backfield.

Antonio Brown and Landry are great PPR players.

As mentioned, Rodgers is a deeper TE sleeper. I would also look at Eifert, Fleener, and Maxx Williams.

How's my team look it's a ppr league ?
Cooks is going to kill this season. He's going to emerge into a true WR1. Like the Big Ben/Tanny combo at QB.

I'm not a huge C.J. fan, believe Hillman can sneakily steal reps and production. Although Hillman's pass pro leaves a lot to be desired.

I just dropped Vernon Davis and picked up Richard Rodgers.
Worth the risk. I prefer to roster Davis because he's the better/more proven player, but Rodgers is definitely a sleeper TE. Didn't break out last year like I expected.

My Yahoo draft I was the only one to get graded an A with the next highest person getting a B, and I'm projected to have a record of 12-1
Good or bad, I wouldn't put much stock into Yahoo draft analysis. Your concept of value and players' ADP should not be aligned with theirs, therefore skewing their grading system.

If AJ didn't have that ginger throwing him the ball he would be #3 easily
Cincinnati has been beyond patient with Dalton. It's almost unbelievable.

Alright NTers I'm prepping for the last of my three drafts.

This one being a Ten team PPR league with some odd scoring.

I have won it the last two years in a row so everyone basically hates me.

I have the first pick. Who do i get? Ive always drafted last and dont prefer first.

The odd part in scoring for offense is you get .25 for each rush attempt.

My initial thought was to get Bell but last year the top 3 teams barely lost any games. I'm not sure if having to bench my first pick will be wise in this league, also only 5 bench spots.

THOUGHTS? and thanks in advance

Alright NTers I'm prepping for the last of my three drafts.

This one being a Ten team PPR league with some odd scoring.

I have won it the last two years in a row so everyone basically hates me.

I have the first pick. Who do i get? Ive always drafted last and dont prefer first.

The odd part in scoring for offense is you get .25 for each rush attempt.

My initial thought was to get Bell but last year the top 3 teams barely lost any games. I'm not sure if having to bench my first pick will be wise in this league, also only 5 bench spots.

THOUGHTS? and thanks in advance

I say go for antonio brown if it's PPR. It'll be hard being down 2 especially when only the top 4 teams make the playoffs. Being a 10 team league, I'm sure you can still get a solid RB or two on the way back. I would go brown and then RB/WR for the first 3 rounds.

Also, I'm looking to join another league. Still got my 4th spot available on Yahoo. Hit me up!

Last edited:
More info on Richard Rogers needed, already been placing him on my bench in all of my leagues.. is he the truth, or is the just purely speculation off of him being Aaron's TE this year?

Drafted my 10 team PPR and .5 per carry. Had 6th pick.

QB: C. Newton
RB: L. Miller, J. Hill, Hyde, Yeldon, Sproles
WR: A. Brown, J. Landry, G. Tate, S. Smith Sr.
TE: J. Thomas, K. Rudolph
K: Parkey
DEF: Philadelphia

solid team

miller, hill and hyde are gonna be feed the ball a lot and yeldon can play all 3 downs if they choose to use him that way

whats the starting roster like? 

i think thomas is droppable if he does have the surgery

ESPN NT 14 Man PPR (1 POINT)

inbox me your email draft is today 9pm west coast time...

still got a spots left... inbox me if you want to play...

I say go for antonio brown if it's PPR. It'll be hard being down 2 especially when only the top 4 teams make the playoffs. Being a 10 team league, I'm sure you can still get a solid RB or two on the way back. I would go brown and then RB/WR for the first 3 rounds.

Also, I'm looking to join another league. Still got my 4th spot available on Yahoo. Hit me up!
That is what i was thinking too.

With my next two pics in mocks i was able to grab- Cobb, McCoy, Miller, Cooks.  Those types of guys. 

paired with brown that is a great start IMO.

Whats the deal with Mccoy?

Rex said he might not be ready for week 1?

i have a feeling he may drop to me with my 2nd pick at #4 and i cant decide if it would be a steal or theres a reason he wasnt taken.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom