OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Whats the deal with Mccoy?

Rex said he might not be ready for week 1?

i have a feeling he may drop to me with my 2nd pick at #4 and i cant decide if it would be a steal or theres a reason he wasnt taken.

If you draft him be prepared

He has a hamstring injury

He could be fine, just tweek it, and miss a long period of time

11th pick in a 12 team standard scoring league. Any thoughts on areas that may be need to be addressed is appreciated. I'm worried about my RB situation and trusting Tannehill for a full season.

QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB1: Jeremy Hill
RB2: Doug Martin
WR1: Julio Jones
WR2: Brandin Cooks
Flex: Jordan Matthews
TE: ASJ
D/ST: Jets
K: Matt Bryant

RB3: Todd Gurley
RB4: Isaiah Crowell
RB5: David Cobb
RB6: Devonta Freeman
WR4: Charles Johnson
WR5: Eddie Royal
TE2: Kyle Rudolph

Last edited:
Thats my team. I have a pending trade for AJ Green and Taliaferro for Rodgers and Perriman. What you guys think??
Easy pass for me.
11th pick in a 12 team standard scoring league. Any thoughts on areas that may be need to be addressed is appreciated. I'm worried about my RB situation and trusting Tannehill for a full season.

QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB1: Jeremy Hill
RB2: Doug Martin
WR1: Julio Jones
WR2: Brandin Cooks
Flex: Jordan Matthews
TE: ASJ
D/ST: Jets
K: Matt Bryant

RB3: Todd Gurley
RB4: Isaiah Crowell
RB5: David Cobb
RB6: Devonta Freeman
WR4: Charles Johnson
WR5: Eddie Royal
TE2: Kyle Rudolph
RB does look a bit shaky, but, good news is there is always RBs that pop-up off the waiver wire. I wouldn't worry about Tannehill too much, I think he's going to have a good year.

Should I drop Percy or David Cobb and pick up tannehill? I have no back up QB and he's probably the best one left

Just did it :lol:

Picked up Jonas gray too. Had to use some waiver wire money for him but oh well

Wow at Tannehill being on the wire
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yikes

Really? I saw he was owned at 97% or something

Everyone else was trash. Only thought about it because I didn't have a backup.

In my league Big Ben slipped hard to like 7th round. No Idea how. I almost took him in case someone wanted a legit QB or so I can play match ups between him and Russell but said screw it.

even if you don't end up starting Tannehill he'll have great trade value in a month

Dude Tannnehill is my starting QB (I went Demarius, Megatron, Jimmy Graham, and before I knew it all the elite QBs and even some back ups were gone.

Last edited:
you gotta be the first to take a QB (Rodgers, Luck) or the last (Tannehill, Eli)..

why take Matt Ryan or Cam Newton in the 6th-8th round when you could get Tannehill in the 10th-12th and have very little drop off in points?

do you guys take schedules into consideration?

the way im mocking it looks like Lamar Miller would be my #1 RB 

but now that im thinking, hes going to play BUF 2x, NE 2x, and NYJ 2x. thats almost half his year against top 10 defenses.

and i didnt even look into the rest of his schedule.

and its not like hes an AP/LACY/LYNCH where you would normally look past those defenses when drafting one of those guys.

thoughts?

Last edited:

but now that im thinking, hes going to play BUF 2x, NE 2x, and NYJ 2x. thats almost half his year against top 10 defenses.

and its not like hes an AP/LACY/LYNCH where you would normally look past those defenses when drafting one of those guys.

thoughts?
Miller finished as a top 10 back last season. If their offense ever has an opportunity to take another step, it's this year

I don't see why you should be worried about scheduling and divisions

Last edited:

and its like like hes an AP/LACY/LYNCH where you would normally look past those defenses when drafting one of those guys.

thoughts?

I don't get too concerned with that because it leaves to overthinking for me.

For defense I did though. Especially after seeing that post about the first part of the schedule for Miami. I took there defense because of it. They should eat.

you gotta be the first to take a QB (Rodgers, Luck) or the last (Tannehill, Eli)..

why take Matt Ryan or Cam Newton in the 6th-8th round when you could get Tannehill in the 10th-12th and have very little drop off in points?

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

@THE BLACKHAND  did you do your big draft yet? i dont remember when you said it was, i know it was at 2pm, not sure which day.

and as far as Tannehill i think hes being overhyped this year. That contract is skewing peoples views. hes a safe pick dont get me wrong, but i wouldnt feel as comfortable with him as my #1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom