OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I could use some opinions from mi compadres;

Mariotta vs Pats or McCarron vs 49ers?  

and also pick 1 to start and 1 to cut

James White (TEN), Bilal Powell (DAL), Ameer Abdullah (NO), Melvin Gordan (MIA), Cameron Artis-Payne (NYG)

Thanks in advance.. 

Last edited:
I could use some opinions from mi compadres;

Mariotta vs Pats or McCarron vs 49ers?  

and also pick 1 to start and 1 to cut

James White (TEN), Bilal Powell (DAL), Ameer Abdullah (NO), Melvin Gordan (MIA), Cameron Artis-Payne (NYG)

Thanks in advance.. 

i'd say Mariota cause he's the better player but McCarron has better players around him & plays a worse defense. McCarron.

start Powell, cut Gordon

Floyd vs PHI or latavius vs. GB as a flex?

Anyone?

Floyd.

Now that Harris was released would you guys put Bryce Brown as a higher priority over Denard Robinson? We just don't even know how long Yeldon could be out.

Now that Harris was released would you guys put Bryce Brown as a higher priority over Denard Robinson? We just don't even know how long Yeldon could be out.

Well the Jags signed Jonas Gray so that has to be telling of Yeldon's status.

Heeeey, I'm confused.

10 team league, and now there are stars next to 4 of our names. I'm 4th.

So naturally, I think that means
- us 4 are in the playoffs
- I'll play #1
- 2 will play 3
- that's it

I looked on next week's schedule, and the playoffs start for us next week, so the schedule is up.

Correct on the first 3, but wrong on the last one. That's not it, like I thought.

6 is playing 7, and 5 is playing 8.

Soooo... me finishing 4th gets me a matchup with #1, but if I would have finished 5th, I'd get 8?!

I should have finished 5th. :lol:

Heeeey, I'm confused.

10 team league, and now there are stars next to 4 of our names. I'm 4th.

So naturally, I think that means
- us 4 are in the playoffs
- I'll play #1
- 2 will play 3
- that's it

I looked on next week's schedule, and the playoffs start for us next week, so the schedule is up.

Correct on the first 3, but wrong on the last one. That's not it, like I thought.

6 is playing 7, and 5 is playing 8.

Soooo... me finishing 4th gets me a matchup with #1, but if I would have finished 5th, I'd get 8?!

I should have finished 5th. :lol:

1-4 is for championship. 5-8 is for consolation. So the lowest you can finish is still 4th.

Gotcha.

I went 1-1 against dude at the top, and both of our wins were blowouts. :wow:

He's got Brady, Gronk, & Fitz.

I've got Palmer, AB, and a bunch of inconsistents like Amendola, D.Thomas, and Latavius Murray. :lol:

Need Palmer to go crazy but freeze out Fitz, and Brady to struggle mightily except when throwing to Amendola. :lol:

Last edited:
I've had offers for the remaining 4 in my league to take 250 each and play for the remaining 200. Take the offer or play for it all?

Last edited:
In my league.. I want it all.. What do you think your chances of winning is?
palmer, martavis, John brown, mccoy, Doug martin, ivory, crabtree, gano , cinci D..... Ended up getting really lucky this past weekend when my opponent lost dalton, eifert and rawls

Claimed Bryce Brown and dropped Duke Jonson Jr
Claimed Zach Miller and dropped ASJ
Missed out on Denard, Yeldon owner scooped him
Powell also was picked up by another team

Now I start to question whether to start Watson or Miller in at TE, Hilton or Aiken in at WR *Full-point PPR* :nerd: ?

Picked up Hightower and Brown in one league, and picked up Brown and Shoelace in another league. Question is do I start Hightower or Brown in the flex? Also, should I pick up Lockett and start in the flex (would most likely drop J.Hill towards end of the week)? Opponent is starting Russ this week. PPR and 0.5 per carry.

I really hope Evans can do something this week with VJax out. Missed out on Lockett in that league.

People who aren't in playoffs that claim players off waivers just to be a douche are the scum of the ******* earth.

Maybe they don't want to see you win.....

That's my point.

Dude claimed Denard Robinson....at least I was still able to claim Bryce Brown. Then after waivers cleared this morning he went in and claimed Artis-Payne too.

I'm in a league where the loser pay additional money on top of their initial buy in. They'd be an idiot NOT to try and win.

So in your league if you didn't even make the playoffs but lose your meaningless matchup with another team that didn't make the playoffs you owe more money? I think you're talking about a third place consolation matchup. The dude I'm talking about didn't even make playoffs, literally just wanted to be a douche. Does **** like this every year.

Back
Top Bottom