OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! CP3! Really!!!?!!? SMH!. KNEW i should've faded him on FanDuel but since it's the playoffs i thought for SURE this fool would play. :smh:

Austin really about to eat though 
the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

Has Chuck been watching the game? Mozgov was guarding Pau and LeBron was guarding Noah. :lol:

karma got chris paul because of all that ***** *** crying and flopping he does

If the Clippers can steal this game, you let CP sit the next and he essentially gets a week off. That's huge.

Strain that turned into a tear. If stressed enough like any other muscle it can go.

Honestly it was the smart move. Get him 2 extra days of rest and hope it holds up for the rest of the series, think they have games every other day.

yeah cuz kyrie is a nobody...
another all star and a bunch of role players just isnt enough help for lj.... 
LMAO!...it's not enough for ANYBODY! The hell you talkin about? Oh but since it's Lebron, y'all LOVE to overexaggerate EVERYTHING as always. "Shump is a GREAT player, he should be enough." Right? Please. You know DAMN well "another all star and a bunch of role players" would not be enough for NO other superstar to win it. LOL at sitting here acting like he has some all world role players like they D Fish, Robert Horry, Toni Kukoc or something.
Fish Horry and Kukoc were all world role players? 
roll.gif

Making excuses before this team has taken an L in this year's playoff isn't a good look. Needing a cast of all stars is kind of telling. 

fish horrry and kukoc were real as **** though...not even joining the argument but im just saying. 

them boys could ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom