OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
eat what?
Just wait and see. Tune in bruh 
smile.gif

Fish Horry and Kukoc were all world role players? :rofl:  

Making excuses before this team has taken an L in this year's playoff isn't a good look. Needing a cast of all stars is kind of telling. 

Ain't even an excuse. They lose TWO starters the first two games and ya'' wanna act like Lebron STILL has some kind of ALL star team and act like his role players weren't nothing more than any other teams scraps.

You're telling me Fish, Horry and Kukoc were not some of THE best role players in NBA history?? Really? How old are you? Just wondering have you ever seen them play live cause those guys hit timely shots after timely shots. Made TIMELY plays as "all world" role players should do. Horry and Fish probably hit THE most timely shots out of ANY role players in NBA playoff history.

fish horrry and kukoc were real as **** though...not even joining the argument but im just saying. 
them boys could ball

Exactly! Dudes don't know nothing. I bet if they played with Bron though dudes would claim they are HELLA good like Shumpert :smh:

The Bulls got to separate Pau and Joakim. Not enough spacing for the rest of the starters.

i dont dislike butler at all i just dont like wtching him play...dont know why either

you keep saying shump when kyrie can drop 30 any night on anybody 

:smh:

Uh...because it's a GIVEN Kyrie is good...but who else??? The guy was talking about Kyrie and his role players as if his role players were on some all world level like Fish, Horry or Kukoc which i BEEN saying.

tony was a border line baller....horry and fish could hit a clutch 3
fish and horry were extremely smart players and great defensive players also. 

kukoc was the man...it really wasnt fair the bulls had him he could've been a starter on so many other teams. 

tony was a border line baller....horry and fish could hit a clutch 3

Border line baller?? Yeah, this right here let's me know you have NO clue what you're talking about. As if Kukoc wasn't a 6th man of the year. Ooookay. I can ONLY imagine if Lebron had a current 6th man of the year. Y'all dudes would REALLY think his team was FILLED with talent. And Fish and Horry hit WAY more than just ONE clutch 3. Keep downplaying though while at the same time exaggerating Lebron's "great" role players. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom