OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope seth doesnt Kane my dude. sneak into his bedroom at night and fade em. That look is him already pondering how he'd make it look like a suicide.

Any of yall peep how Steph told his grandma at the press conference 'I'll always be your #1' lollll, son is a superstar while Seth working at Target.
When he said it I started cracking up. ***** just rubbing salt in the wounds
laugh.gif

lawdog's punk ***.

I can ask him a question in a quote, he will ignore it, until someone quotes my quote and question to him, then he will respond.(but to that person not me)

Weird *** stuff man.

He calling Shaq and Barkley's exchanges "awkward" too, ironic.
Out for blood

Seth probably isn't wearing warriors gear because he's going to be affiliated with Orlando this summer

Last edited:
Steve Smith just lost me -- Mike Conley makes a right handed layup. Steve Smith says you know how hard it is to do that? Then he says he loves to finish at the basket with his right hand...

Last edited:

Sessions has more playoff games where he has led the team in scoring than Demarcus cousins

Kings dun goofed
How is your stay in LA going back??
smile.gif
I got back a few days ago and had to go on a business trip right away but now I'm officially byke. So I can try making a few keychains

La was fun, almost died in an earthquake and saw Mario Lopez
where did your business trip send you to?!?

Mario Lopez 
laugh.gif
 was it at the Grove?

to be fair, I texted my buddy about the earthquake and he responded with "what earthquake" 
mean.gif

Sechelt BC 
laugh.gif

pretty much showing people our 3d printers and oculus rift while promoting the summer camp we are running this summer

it was right outside universal studios, we were walking around while waiting to go to conan

Steph did low key roast Seth tho :lol:. He even chuckled a little and then checked himself when he acknowledged mcadoo and that other guy as d league champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom